2015/16 Kit Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

the away kit makes it seem fake to me purely because of the blue cockerel and also the lack of UA logo on the 3rd kit makes it seem fake. Looking closely at the home kit seems like a really bad photoshop. To be honest I'll be surprised if the AIA sponsor is as large as last season, I think it will be smaller with the company logo, but that is just my wishful thinking (along with that I am praying it will never be red)

The yellow third kit is in tribute to a few of the kits we had in the 80's. People do not know this? Calling it a woolwich knockoff. Anyway funny thing to me is the post it notes with the release dates and the CC Donna Cullen on the next email. Could be real could be fake who knows...

tottenham_hotspur_1980-1982-change.gif

Fully aware that it's a tribute shirt, but with that red on front and blue on the sleeves it very much looks like the classic Woolwich away. If that were the kit, and they kept the lettering blue, then I don't think it'd scream Woolwich as much.

the away kit makes it seem fake to me purely because of the blue cockerel and also the lack of UA logo on the 3rd kit makes it seem fake. Looking closely at the home kit seems like a really bad photoshop. To be honest I'll be surprised if the AIA sponsor is as large as last season, I think it will be smaller with the company logo, but that is just my wishful thinking (along with that I am praying it will never be red)

My good man if you saw any of the pictures from the official announcement of the deal, it seems rather apparent that company would change our colors if they could. Not a chance that the home at least isn't red, and quite possibly on one of the others. But there's a chance on the size, it was rather obnoxious last year and looked very improvised.

Fully aware that it's a tribute shirt, but with that red on front and blue on the sleeves it very much looks like the classic Woolwich away. If that were the kit, and they kept the lettering blue, then I don't think it'd scream Woolwich as much.

I hear ya Cahspur but this is the mess we get with Levy in charge. I think he would sell our sponsorship to woolwich themselves if they were the highest bidder!

:levyeyes:

Hell I'm all for it, because the sum to get the sponsor that dominant on the shirt would inevitably have to include girls from Hong Kong giving out handies at the gate on gameday.

Very creative though.

Last edited:
Hell I'm all for it, because the sum it would include to get the sponsor that dominant on the shirt would inevitably have to include girls from Hong Kong giving out handies at the gate on gameday.

Very creative though.
Maybe not enough for them to actually be girls but, you know.

The yellow kit looks pretty terrible with the red logo. I wish they would just switch to a navy blue for the logo. The red is just so out of place.

Appalling indeed, but in his defense the scarf is in the colors of Indonesia, where man had travelled from.
There is no defence for having a red scarf with Tottenham Hotspur on it along with a cockerel.

I've seen some try and defend it by saying its a "half and half scarf".

Still a pretty slim defense.

#neverred

There is no defence for having a red scarf with Tottenham Hotspur on it along with a cockerel.

I've seen some try and defend it by saying its a "half and half scarf".

I'd like to think he was politely informed and it wouldn't happen again, but it isn't as disrespectful since the man was only trying to represent his country in his pilgrimage. Not really even an excuse, as he should have known better, but it was not with ill intentions.

Back
Top Bottom