2015/16 Kit Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm not sure about that. Half of me would like it but fact is, we're not moving away for good, WHL is essentially being redeveloped. Not sure what you could put on a shirt that would commemorate it. Just a plain 61 style deep v neck, navy shorts/socks would do.
I don't know if you're a yanl or not? You've been there, yes? It's not actually on White Hart Lane itself, and the plan is to rename the stadium. For all intents and purposes this the end of WHL.

196qxycq0lk1djpg.jpg
So AIA are going to change the colour font?

A big new sponsor after AIA will be something to do with the new stadium along with naming rights like the scum have. The kit deal after under armour is widely said to be Nike apparently a done deal

exactly, Since the Shelf went it's not been the same ground. A good 25 years ago!
I'll still go to the Lane (irrespective of it being called the AppleArena or somesuch)

Back
Top Bottom