1st Annual TFC Forum Awards

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just a little idea I had, feel free to say it's shit and tell me to fuck off.

As we're (sort of) fast approaching the first anniversary of the birth of this delightful little place, I thought it might be a laugh to hold the 1st Annual TFC Forum Awards. We can decide on a few categories, like: Thread of the year, Prick of the Year, Best Podcast Episode (3 obvs) etc etc, then get a few nominations for each and then do a poll or something to vote for each.

It will be just like the Oscars except on the internet and every acceptance speech will be met with a resounding 'Didn't read lol'.

Leroy said:
Best scam to get money off the forum visitors?

Can see it now, Ron walking on stage during TheFootballBlog's acceptance speech: 'Hey, TheFootballBlog, I'm happy for you and Imma let you finish, but my 'Cheap Festival or Concert tickets' thread was the best scam thread OF ALL TIME!'

Smolik said:
Leroy said:
Best scam to get money off the forum visitors?

Can see it now, Ron walking on stage during TheFootballBlog's acceptance speech: 'Hey, TheFootballBlog, I'm happy for you and Imma let you finish, but my 'Cheap Festival or Concert tickets' thread was the best scam thread OF ALL TIME!'

Surely the tattoo Chicago's Dan's arse is the best scam so far?

:baletroll:

Back
Top Bottom