#1882thfc Maribor. 8th November 2012

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not trying to be a buzz killington but it seems a lot of people are drinking early, dont want to see lots of pissed up folk standing a lot and getting the 1882 bunch a bad name for next time!

They will probably keep a close eye on our standing is all im saying.

Not trying to be a buzz killington but it seems a lot of people are drinking early, dont want to see lots of pissed up folk standing a lot and getting the 1882 bunch a bad name for next time!

They will probably keep a close eye on our standing is all im saying.
It__s_Buzz_Killington_by_FortFighter.png

If you all sit down and make a lot of noise then it's proof you don't need to stand for 90mins to sing and you can be used as a great example to football fans everywhere.

If you all keep standing up and arguing with stewards they can send you to the naughty step, carry on treating adults like children and stop supporting the 1882 movement.

Just sing with a smile is my advice

What we don't want is fans fighting with stewards, they're aware of what we're (1882) about. At points in the game we will have to sit, it's important that's respected as it'll affect us being able to do this for future games.

Am looking forward to meeting everyone...
I'm off dahn Tottenham in a bit... see y'all at the Bricklayers or up in J Section...

LET'S DO THIS THING!

:parker:

Gimme a 'Y-yyy'... 'Word'... what-choo-got?
'Y-WORD-O', 'Y-WORD-O', 'Y-WORD-O', 'Y-WORD-O'...

ain't got the same ring about it mind!

What we don't want is fans fighting with stewards, they're aware of what we're (1882) about. At points in the game we will have to sit, it's important that's respected as it'll affect us being able to do this for future games.
yea so basically what i was saying!

Think I might miss the Bricklayers and head to the ground, bring your singing voices lads, it's gonna be a loud one!

will be at The Bricklayers for about 6:15. Wearing grey hoodie, black puffer coat, jeans and white nike trainers. I'll be the small one with a really tall boy in a black coat and jeans too. Come and say hello!!!

Back
Top Bottom