#1882thfc Maribor. 8th November 2012

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I quite like the idea of ticker-tape. Hark's back to days of old which is sort of one aspect to all of this. As a kid I remember sitting with the old man ripping up papers and stuff our pockets full of the stuff. Then we'd frantically pull it out and fling it up in the air as the teams came out of the tunnel.

Ultimately if anyone wants to do it and bring the paper I'd happily get involved ripping it up between sips of beer in the Brickies. Goes with any ideas of the ilk.

Be less concerned about what others think of the movement, and the things we do, and more about what can be done to demonstrate our support. Think it would be a laugh as well.

I quite like the idea of ticker-tape. Hark's back to days of old which is sort of one aspect to all of this. As a kid I remember sitting with the old man ripping up papers and stuff our pockets full of the stuff. Then we'd frantically pull it out and fling it up in the air as the teams came out of the tunnel.

Ultimately if anyone wants to do it and bring the paper I'd happily get involved ripping it up between sips of beer in the Brickies. Goes with any ideas of the ilk.

Be less concerned about what others think of the movement, and the things we do, and more about what can be done to demonstrate our support. Think it would be a laugh as well.
Will the club allow it though? (health and safety etc)?

If everyone in block J just takes in an old newspaper or two and a plastic bag you can just rip it up when you get to your seat, would be quite annoying ripping all that paper up and taking it in only to have someone take it off you!

I have no idea if the club will allow it? I can't see why they wouldn't. It's tiny pieces of paper.

I'm willing to bet a shiny penny, that they said its either: difficult/too time consuming to clear up or if it goes on the pitch it could be a hazard.

Althought I've been to Barnet and Oxford games where they threw handfuls of ticket tape and balloons.

Balloons is a good shout, would be cool to see shit loads of ticker tape and navy and white balloons flying about the place!

'twas precisely why I suggested it!

I'm willing to bet a shiny penny, that they said its either: difficult/too time consuming to clear up or if it goes on the pitch it could be a hazard.

Althought I've been to Barnet and Oxford games where they threw handfuls of ticket tape and balloons.

...we're gonna be East Upper... i'd be surprised if it reached halfway down the Shelf!!
Still gonna look good though!

The game's all but sold out now, this is going to be absolute quality, we do need the three points as well; starting to properly get into the Europa league thing now. A spark?

Were tickets cheaper than normal throughout the stadium for this game? If so, hopefully the club will think its better to drop prices a bit and fill the place for our European games.

Are we all bringing baloons then or wot?

We might even get a deflected goal off one :avbdamn: .......or concede :gylfi:

Back
Top Bottom