#1882thfc Maribor. 8th November 2012

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Booked tickets yesterday, row 15. wohoo! Moving to London from Sweden next week, the 1882 project sounds like a terrific movement.

Been to WHL 4 times before, and I'm also attending the games v Chelsea & Wigan at home. I've never experienced that great atmosphere some of you are talking about during my previous visits. Hopefully, the clash against Chelsea will get the crowd going, but if not, then let the "J section" v Maribor blow my mind!

This is going to be absolute quality. I reckon WHL could be at least 90% full. As the boys said on the pod, be great of we can spark a reaction and provide some needed inspiration (unfortunately).

Club have released them as they were originally reserved for sponsors. Great thing as fans can now buy them.

Back
Top Bottom