1882, thank you

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I wasn't in 35 last night sat with a couple of mates in the East Lower.

Truly truly horrendous experience.

Said to to the Mrs this morning I would stop going if I had to sit there every week.

Thank goodness 1882 were in attendance or I might have topped myself.

The fact an 'unofficial organisation' has to be created to help generate atmosphere at a FOOTBALL MATCH says everything about the state (and mindset) of modern football and some of its' fans!

1882 is a fantastic idea, (especially after you lost the Spurs Ultra tag) ...it's just a shame we can't take atmosphere and ethos to Premier League games... then again, we'd be accused of 'copying' Palace if we did... minus all the pseudo-Ultra black clothing!!

Noisy fuckers. I shouldn't have to listen to that racket whilst trying to analyse the performance of 22 players through my phone camera. :dawsonmean:

Well, the atmosphere for our last home match against Everton at WHL was much better than Qarabag: the whole stadium was singing and getting behind the team. The actual physical attendance on Thursday was rubbish, so that will have played a part, and it's great to have at least one pocket of singing.

Back
Top Bottom