#17 - What really happened in Rome

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

When I was just a little boy, I asked my mother, will I be Tottenham, will I be Woolwich, this is what she said to me...
Wash your mouth out son and fetch your fathers gun, and shoot the Woolwich scum, ce sera sera!

Couple people tried to get it started at Villa at home but was flat and didn't take off..

When I was just a little boy, I asked my mother who should I be,
Should I be Woolwich should I be Leeds, here's what she said to me,
Wash your mouth out son, and go fetch your fathers gun,
and go shoot some Woolwich scum, Spurs are number one

That's the version I knew. But couldn't for fuck remember it thanks to the chaos at the finale.

When I was just a little boy, I asked my mother, will I be Tottenham, will I be Woolwich, this is what she said to me...
Wash your mouth out son and fetch your fathers gun, and shoot the Woolwich scum, ce sera sera!

Couple people tried to get it started at Villa at home but was flat and didn't take off..
That doesn't work, too many syllables in the "should I be Tottenham" line.

should I be Woolwich, should I be Leeds (can't have more than 1 syllable there as it won't work) would fit easier

songwriter extraordinaire

When I was browsing the fighting cock, I asked thelonious what do you mean?
Should it be syllable should it be three, here's what he said to me,
Please ignore me son, I'm just killing all the fun
Just browse to another one, and then lock this thread

I just discovered actually downloading the pod onto my iPod, i'd always just listened to it online before. Very pleased I discovered, able to enjoy it so much more. Plus, it takes my mind of the bitter freezing cold on the bus in the morning. :carrollwtf:

I don't know why I couldn't sing it when we were recording but its

When I was just a boy, I asked my mother what should I be? Should I be Woolwich, should I be spurs, and this is what she said to me...

Wash your mouth out son, and grab your father's gun, and go over to highbury tomorrow, and shoot some Woolwich scum,

I don't know why I couldn't sing it when we were recording but its

When I was just a boy, I asked my mother what should I be? Should I be Woolwich, should I be spurs, and this is what she said to me...

Wash your mouth out son, and grab your father's gun, and go over to highbury tomorrow, and shoot some Woolwich scum,
you been drinking again?

Back
Top Bottom