#14 - Tipping Point

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

QwAZe.jpg

Downloaded for me...

Blatant "I'm on a network with 4G" post......

This episode STILL isn't appearing on iTunes. I am so done with fucking Apple. :gallas:

2 days til that new Nexus comes out.

Yeah I've done that now but I've managed to download all the other episodes straight from the phone without the ballache of connecting it up to the laptop and syncing. How come it's suddenly stopped working?

So, when you're subscribed, it accesses the actual RSS feed, so you always get the latest stuff. When you're checking it out in the iTunes store, they have a cached version of the feed which is sometimes a fair bit older than the latest.

So, when you're subscribed, it accesses the actual RSS feed, so you always get the latest stuff. When you're checking it out in the iTunes store, they have a cached version of the feed which is sometimes a fair bit older than the latest.

Raitei - you're referring to the new feed right? Does seem to be taking it's time, considering the rss works.

Raitei - you're referring to the new feed right? Does seem to be taking it's time, considering the rss works.

I was just referring to iTunes in general. When you're subscribed to a podcast, you get linked to the feed, when you're browsing the store you get a cached version.

Imagine a Northern Special.

"Waahey it's The Fighting Cock, today we're talking about rain, domestic abuse, and depression.'

Back
Top Bottom