#14 - The Great Goal Drought of North London

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Fighting Cock

The Fighting Cock
Flav, Spooky, Ricky and Thelonious bring you a Spurs/Everton review that will leave you with concussion, the most condensed Newcastle preview you'll ever hear and a discussion on playing style that begs the question; glory versus winning. We end on a low, so low that even the very depths of hell sit above it.

Love the shit. Pray for the quiz.

Download Episode

Subscribe on iTunes | Subscribe to RSS Feed | Stitcher

I really, really disagree that Townsend isn't an inverted winger, I've never seen a player more trained towards playing the role.

Even when we've put him on the left his first instinct is to dribble inside.....

His issue is he's never played against teams who are set up to happily accept a 1-0 defeat as a decent result......Bale couldn't really deal with being double banked, so there's no way Townsend is going to.

When I said Salado, I knew what I had done. I blame the other three for not laughing or taking the piss for not correcting myself.

Back
Top Bottom