#13 - Tottenham Enema

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Fighting Cock

The Fighting Cock
Flav, Bardi, Spooky & Thelonious wax lyrical over the ills of modern football, Newcastle autopsy and we revel in the afterglow of 1882 against Asteras. Windy drops the knowledge, Villa & Brighton previewed, we reminisce over Peter North and we wonder what it would be like if Spurs let us have nice things.

Love The Shirt.

Download Episode

Subscribe on iTunes | Subscribe to RSS Feed | Stitcher

jimmyriggle jimmyriggle - good question.

Half of me could accept defeat more easily if I wasn't paying £60 a ticket and being told I can't stand up and sing about being a yid however seeing THFC succeed and play well is what I love to see, I couldn't deal with Spurs floundering around the base of the table like West Ham.

Style, class and arrogance are three things I love to see from Spurs, even if the 'experience' is better if that's lacking I'd still feel disappointed.

If tottenham fail this season I.e below 6th and no cup finals then it will be end of road for enic they will be facing failure. Time to man the barricades and rip the enic board out and chase them down the high Road.

And when levy sits in hastily summoned revolutionary court at the back of the 3 brewers the question he will not be able to dodge. is why did you waste 2 years fucking around with Stratford.

We're tottenham get the ground built in Tottenham and if your such a brilliant negotioter why have archway steel forced us to fuck around with the mk franchise cunts.

He will be guilty

Am I imagining things or is there something in Thelonious Thelonious ' contract to say he has to try to get a 2Pac "Hit Em Up" quote into every pod? Swear he does it all the time. Either that or I'm going peculiar.
I have said it more than once.
Oprah.gif

If tottenham fail this season I.e below 6th and no cup finals then it will be end of road for enic they will be facing failure. Time to man the barricades and rip the enic board out and chase them down the high Road.

And when levy sits in hastily summoned revolutionary court at the back of the 3 brewers the question he will not be able to dodge. is why did you waste 2 years fucking around with Stratford.

We're tottenham get the ground built in Tottenham and if your such a brilliant negotioter why have archway steel forced us to fuck around with the mk franchise cunts.

He will be guilty

REVOLUTION

liberty.jpg

Washington_Crossing_the_Delaware_by_Emanuel_Leutze,_MMA-NYC,_1851.jpg

Haaaaaaaaa, just got to the end where Bardi Bardi mentions my 3,000 word article submission. I'm in graduate school and with the exception of our dissertation our essays are generally only expected to be 2,000-2,500 words. My priorities are really in the right place.

That opus did serve as my Tottenham enema though. I only spent about an hour staring at my ceiling that night wondering why I let Tottenham do this to me rather than the traditional four to five hours.

Back
Top Bottom