#12 What International break?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

spooky said:
THE FORUM IS ON FIRE !

And you thought it was electronically impossible.

Liking Windy's feature, good to hear how the youth are getting on. He could do with a better mic though.

It's such a turn on when he does it. I'm going to suggest he shaves his head and wear glasses next time.

Not in the pod. In bed.

Top top show AGAIN!

Agree wholeheartedly about the tickets! How can you make money out of fellow Spurs fans?! Anyone with a spare ticket should be glad they are able to get rid and not make money out of your own. As a crumb of comfort, I will add that a few seasons ago, myself & my Dad were suddenly able to go to Villa away. All the Spurs allocation had gone, we turned up at the gate to try & get a ticket, best we could do was get 2 off a Villa fan for the Holte End (!!), he charged us face value thinking we were Villa, when Spurs scored, his face was a picture. He took it in good humour to be fair but he said he would have charged us double had he been aware of our allegance! :biggrin: I felt justice was done!

spooky said:
It's such a turn on when he does it. I'm going to suggest he shaves his head and wear glasses next time.

Not in the pod. In bed.

Ep. 1 of Trunk's Top Itk: When Levy shouts "DON'T INTERRUPT ME!" Has me in stitches every time I watch it.

Back
Top Bottom