#12 - Kebab Meat

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Fighting Cock

The Fighting Cock
Spurs show flare as they defeat Aston Villa, Sandro proves to be the meat in our kebab, Huddlestone returns home, Windy answers your questions, 1882, the Y word debate is revisited complete with a lesson in journalism, and the boys leap to the defence of the mercurial Andros Townsend.

Prophets of truth: Flav, Ricky, Spooky & Thelonious

Love The Shirt.

Download Episode

Subscribe on iTunes | Subscribe to RSS Feed | Stitcher

Last edited by a moderator:
I would have suspected that the episode title was a non sequitur, but seeing as Spooky's back, I think I'm scared of an hour of rambling about seasoned flesh.

For the benefit of those that didn't see the poster.

Chim chiminey, Chim chiminey, Chim chim cher-oo,
Come on make some noise with eighteen eighty two,

Chim chiminey, Chim chiminey, Chim chim cher-ee,
The World Famous Yiddos as seen on TV,
The - World - Famous - Yiddos - as - see- on - TeeVee!

1383291_616260361759751_678885041_n.jpg

Last edited:
I just found out that the 1st flare gun was invented by a Mr Edward Very & 1st used by the Navy in 1882

Yes ladies & gentlemen ... 1882!!!

:dempsey:

Excellent this week, with two exceptions:
1. I listen whilst driving and every time there's a siren on the Pod, I think I've been caught speeding. Cunts.
2. Flav's constant and casual racism. Doesn't mind Australians, Americans and South Africans, but where does that leave the rest of us?

Huge positive though, i'll still be laughing at cut- off endings in about thirty years. :king:

Great Cock-cast by a right cast of Cocks! Loved it lads. And Spooky ... You must have been delirious mate ... You could see that set-up coming a mile away. The Bris was delicious my friend.

Back
Top Bottom