#12 Bareback

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Fighting Cock

The Fighting Cock
Episode 12

Danny Blanchflower's grandson. Chelsea autopsy and positives. Some Crouch loving. Left-back conundrums. Sig and Demps. Rickipedia and Ricky's misadventure. Twitter, Kyle Walker and scapegoating. Bale's baby. Keeper sweeper. A couple of laughable match previews followed by the return of Pr*ck of the Week. Windy and his delicious youth update. Quote of the week. Running order chaos. Footballers sleeping with our girlfriends. Quantifying loving the shirt. Missing games. Being punched in the face by God. And we've got a welder update. We sincerely apologise for all of it.

Jousting: Flav, Spooky, Thelonious, Ricky and engineer Al. Ross Blanchflower guesting.

Love the shirt.

[parsehtml]

<audio controls="controls"> <source src="http://itunes.thefightingcock.co.uk/podcasts/website_download/69.mp3" type="audio/mp3"> Your browser does not support audio. </audio>

[/parsehtml]Download Episode 12

Some sage points on the issue raised about the 16 year old chap who hasn't been to a game. As a young man who can't afford to go to as many games as I would like to, I don't find myself inferior to those who go week in, week out and consider myself just as passionate a supporter.

Also, congratulations on your shaming of Sugar - cannot fucking stand that man, and I'm ashamed he's even associated with Spurs.

wahey, my first question to make the cut, for the record I'd guess getting caught full in the mush by a Johnnie Metgod free kick would give the God punch feeling

Thanks guys for the great response to my question, you've gained two more listeners (my mate and his son) all it took was them to get mentioned!

Back
Top Bottom