#09 - Thin End Of The Wedge

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Fighting Cock

The Fighting Cock
This week, Flav, Ricky & Thelonious are joined by Fighting Cock blogger Lombardi. We kick off with an 1882 announcement. Chelsea. Soldado, sink or swim? Windy drops the knowledge on our young and players out on loan. We're brimming with confidence for the West Ham game. We find a novel way of destroying StubHub Lane and just what would it take for us to stop supporting Spurs?

Love The Shirt.

Download Episode

Subscribe on iTunes | Subscribe to RSS Feed | Stitcher

p.s. after too many fucking attempts, it has been downloaded. I forgive you all for what you've put me through.

I like that after two weeks of Flav mugging Thelonius off by cutting out his shout outs, he upped his game and cut the whole podcast off early.

Just imagine him hammering spacebar, standing up and ripping his shirt off to reveal a Fighting Cock tattoo, screaming,"I AM THIS FUCKING PODCAST!" kicking beers over and farting into the microphone.

I like that after two weeks of Flav mugging Thelonius off by cutting out his shout outs, he upped his game and cut the whole podcast off early.

Just imagine him hammering spacebar, standing up and ripping his shirt off to reveal a Fighting Cock tattoo, screaming,"I AM THIS FUCKING PODCAST!" kicking beers over and farting into the microphone.

FROFL

I gotta ask what's with the clint dempsey bashing? The man struck the winner at old trafford last season. It's been 25 years since We pulled that off & I'm pretty sure he also got us the equalizer against them at the lane. How many teams can say they didn't lose a game to United last season? Even if he didn't do any thing else last season he earned my respect by sticking it to Fergie.

Memphis_Jookin.gif

Back
Top Bottom