#05 - Townsend

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Whenever the windy bit is on I close my eyes and put a hot water bottle on my man lap and slowly watch it rise triumphantly like a misshapen Ricky Hatton:levystare:. Good ep guys, disagree with the Paulinho consensus though thought he has been quality, just had no one to feed off in the Woolwich game.

Only Flav didn't rate him generally. The rest said he had a poor game in the NLD but was good in the other games.

I loved the discussion about supporting young UK talent. It's hard for anyone to do that realistically in the EPL and be competitive when you're dealing with high-priced Internationals everywhere. I DO agree with whoever made the comment, TFilth I believe, that it will make UK players better in the long run if they have to compete at a higher level to get into first teams in the EPL. Natural Selection works! A quota system would be detrimental if one is looking at long-term improvement of British talent and the Three Lions. Thoroughly enjoyed Andros' Dad who seems to be a man among men...except at the Podcast, where he was a man among muppets!

I find it a bit strange that Andros Townsend's dad is speaking so forthrightly to the media (kind of) about him and his career. I get that Troy is a public figure in his own right but I wonder how Andros feels about it.

Back
Top Bottom