#05 - Civil War!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Admin

The Fighting Cock
Omnipotent
Spurs in crisis! Meltdown!

We've got all the bloodshed in glorious audio. Norwich autopsy, haters hating, passionate ranting and a call for composure. We look back at the transfer window antics and Moutinho (who?) saga and the media's agenda against Villas-Boas. But it's okay, don't fret, we manage to squeeze in some positivity in amongst the misery. Rickipedia and Windy do their thang and we ask...just what is Daniel Levy like in the bedroom?

By-products of a lifestyle obsession: Flav, Spooky, Ricky, Thelonious, Engineer Al.

Love the shirt.

[mp3]http://itunes.thefightingcock.co.uk/podcasts/website_download/62.mp3[/mp3]

[download]http://itunes.thefightingcock.co.uk/podcasts/website_download/62.mp3[/download]

OqIA3.jpg

Carroll's finished. AVB, you're next.

The podcast has been out for three hours and this is the discussion we've got going? I'm sorry, but...

SOPHMORE SLUMP?!?

(aka SECOND YEAR BLUES?!?)

The consumer thing is 100% bang on, however, as it get's more and more expensive to go to Spurs (and it will), there are just going to be more and more "fans" becoming "consumers". I don't see how it can't happen now. And this is why football is dying for me. Top level football anyway

Does anyone else have a problem downloading the episode off the iPhone app? All other podcasts have downloaded fine except this one. Is it a delete and re-install job? Thanks

Ramsingh said:
I have to speak about lions for 5 minutes.. What the fuck happened.

Oh yes, 5 minutes un-scripted and completely spontaneous. And if Engineer Al does not approve then Windy will be round to harvest your Jacobs with a rusty sickle.

That dembele song was amazing. Had me cracking up on the bus. Woooo dembele he's a yid wooooaah dembele he's a yid.

Tell me you flav didn't make that one up from scratch

Back
Top Bottom