#02 - Nuts

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Fighting Cock

The Fighting Cock
With Flav, Spooky, Ricky, Thelonious and Al (the engineer)

Pre-season at the Lane. 1882. Season preview. Hopes and dreams. AVB > Ramos. Happy claps and misery. Goodbyes to Hudd and Parker. Ka-poo le tank. Sandro kung-fu. Carroll. Patience. Windy. Squad reshaping. Palace away. Suarez. Marble Halls and ape man Keown. Mental scouse logic. Kissing Judas for silverware. Bale kicking you in the nuts. FOREVER.

Download Episode

Subscribe on iTunes | Subscribe to RSS Feed | Stitcher

I love the podcast, but does anyone else have a problem with it continually freezing? It has happened to me on 3 or 4 different computers, so I’m sure I can’t be alone.

At its worst point, it will freeze every couple of minutes, and when this happens, I have to go back to the Fighting Cock homepage, back onto the podcast download link, and then fast forward it to the point it froze. Very frustrating when this happens every couple of minutes, especially when I’m at work, so can’t spend ages repeatedly reloading the page.

Does this happen to anyone else, and if so, is there a way to prevent it?

You're best just downloading it. Playing it in the browser is always a bit hit & miss.

Another great pod by you lads! Makes my drive home from work much more enjoyable. Wishing good luck to Ricky and his lass for an uneventful delivery. Also glad Thelonious is there to keep a hold on the happy clapper gang. :thumbup:

Al's image of Campbell pushing someone up against the wall at the back of Weatherspoons is horrific and is now lodged in my mind.

I fell like I have been violated.

T:

"What if Bale turned out to be the bloke in those videos?"

Yeah T, because the fucking likelihood of that is a scenario worth discussing, you fucking drunk.

I love how my sober, dry take on our youth team separates a solid, sensible football podcast, and some outright drunken weirdness.

I love you, you crazy bastards.

Back
Top Bottom