#01 - Buncle

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well done guys. I've only joined the forum in the last few weeks. First Podcast I've listened too. Keep up the good work !
If you have time, you should check out some of the older pods. I highly recommend season2 episode9 "an audience with Mickey Hazard" The bar was raised to new heights with that one.

Cod eyes

david-moyes-460-17763700-3252352.jpg
Is he a relative of the late Marty Feldman!
th

Great show guys love it!!

Much easier to download now without having to have iTunes. Happy fooking days!

I Can listen when I want
listen when I want.
I've got no 3g
but can still listen when I want!

Gracias Amigos

:vert::dawson::soldadolol::baletroll::adegrin::defoe2::avblol::levylol:

Flav, I’m with you on this.
We need our FC pod fix, as much as you do.
Suddenly my life clicks in and I’m a complete human again, I’m going out, being life and soul!
I’m in pre-season but my form is goodish, hell, thank god for you guys.
I hope this didn’t sound too wanky.

BTW. The squeaky door is a must!!!

As a note: I think that Windy should attend the pod recording to give his youff update, when he does, he comes across as a knowledgeable and interesting guy. This prerecorded format makes him sound like some school kid doing a reading test!
Windy….don’t write it down mate, cos you’re messing up the chatty style of the pod!
Love the music lead in though.
Am I the only one who thinks so?

What if you mum has passed away? Anyone have a JCB? BUNCALISIOUS!!!!

Flav, I’m with you on this.
We need our FC pod fix, as much as you do.
Suddenly my life clicks in and I’m a complete human again, I’m going out, being life and soul!
I’m in pre-season but my form is goodish, hell, thank god for you guys.
I hope this didn’t sound too wanky.

BTW. The squeaky door is a must!!!

As a note: I think that Windy should attend the pod recording to give his youff update, when he does, he comes across as a knowledgeable and interesting guy. This prerecorded format makes him sound like some school kid doing a reading test!
Windy….don’t write it down mate, cos you’re messing up the chatty style of the pod!
Love the music lead in though.
Am I the only one who thinks so?

What if you mum has passed away? Anyone have a JCB? BUNCALISIOUS!!!!

Appreciate the feedback mate.

Will try to make it more chatty, but when I've experimented it's sounded so bad.

Back
Top Bottom