Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can we appreciate his assist to Kane for the goal on Tuesday. Everybody thought he was going to kick it out left to Eriksen and he does everyone with the inside pass to Kane.
I thought it was a deflection at first.

He's been very forward passing the last while and he's holding onto the ball a lot better too imo.

Ok fine he'll flourish
tumblr_lmwhneAw1V1qj100ho1_500.gif

Probably get slagged off for posting this but ;
Lamela ain't that fucking good, doesn't warrant a fist team place.

He's co-assist leader with Chadli and one of our most creative players. Early twenties and all that. I agree he's one we could improve on TODAY but I think it might be money wasted as the lad is 22. Look at how much better he's been this season compared to the few PL-minutes he got last season.

Also, Townsend is his only competition at the moment and he hasn't exactly been lighting it up has he? He had a strong game last night and I hope he carries that on. We need competition!

During WHU game

Danish Peter Kjær (commentator VIASAT) just said regarding Lamela:

"... I talked to Roma CEO during FC Bayern game about sports science and statistics. He said, they couldn't believe what Spurs offered for Lamela, they would have 'given him away for free' ...

He doesn't fit into what we (Roma) are doing here ..."

Direct quote.

During WHU game

Danish Peter Kjær (commentator VIASAT) just said regarding Lamela:

"... I talked to Roma CEO during FC Bayern game about sports science and statistics. He said, they couldn't believe what Spurs offered for Lamela, they would have 'given him away for free' ...

He doesn't fit into what we (Roma) are doing here ..."

Direct quote.

What comes out of the bull's arse?

No fucking way they would have given him away for free. Maybe a lesser fee, but he's just trying to sound clever after the facts are in.

Back
Top Bottom