Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well according to Le Tissier who has alot to say about Spurs these days, because Poch showed no emotion after the rabona goal he does not rate him, according to that theory he hasn't rated anyone since coming to the Prem. Shut the fuck up Le Tissier!

h02jXva.png

This cockerel pinching act is known as "The Ricky".

Re Poch's lack of emotion, I found it disappointing. BUT I also suspect he didn't see how amazing it was live. I, and many others, missed what happened first time round. Nevertheless the fact it was our record signing's first of the season, and vital in the context of a game that was far from over at that point, I would have liked a bit more joy from Mr P.

Something that bugs me. Was at a pub last night. Two blokes at another table were discussing Lamela's goal. One of them asks the other "why has it not popped up everywhere?" The other answers "because it's Tottenham"
It's hard to hear because it's true.

Something that bugs me. Was at a pub last night. Two blokes at another table were discussing Lamela's goal. One of them asks the other "why has it not popped up everywhere?" The other answers "because it's Tottenham"
It's hard to hear because it's true.
It has popped up everywhere his goal has been shown around the world, the real question is who were these 2 men and who do they support?

Re Poch's lack of emotion, I found it disappointing. BUT I also suspect he didn't see how amazing it was live. I, and many others, missed what happened first time round. Nevertheless the fact it was our record signing's first of the season, and vital in the context of a game that was far from over at that point, I would have liked a bit more joy from Mr P.
I'm honestly not too fussed about Poch not showing the emotions for that goal that we all expected.
Different people have different personalities ... and I like the way Poch is.

Regardless, it's quite plausible that he indeed didn't completely see how Lamlea scored the goal.
Heck for the first couple of minutes I thought Lamela just scored a simple curler with his weak foot ... I didn't understand why the commentators were in awe ... until I saw the replays.

The thing about Lamela........

At the start of the season, the pressure was off him, he was to be given 7,8,9 games to prove himself and adjust, what are your verdicts? Mine is he's too slow on the ball, we can see the pass 5 seconds before he tries it.

The thing about Lamela........

At the start of the season, the pressure was off him, he was to be given 7,8,9 games to prove himself and adjust, what are your verdicts? Mine is he's too slow on the ball, we can see the pass 5 seconds before he tries it.

There's enough talent there to work with, keep the faith. He was never going to live up to the goal from Thursday today. I agree with you though, he along with a lot of our players are just too slow and relaxed on the ball.

Back
Top Bottom