Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How can you give a 30 mill player an open ended leave pass?

The number of times he's now been excused from activities that associate with the fans is alarming. The book signing a month ago or so I'm sure was quite possibly the most anticipated event in the series, and I feel for Kane that he was pushed into that role of substitute.

Wasn't there apparently.

1303921718_ralph-wiggum-discovers-easter-eggs.gif

Just read Tim Sherwood's quotes again from a few weeks ago when asked about him.

"I think he was fit for about three weeks while I was in charge, and then he's been out injured.

"That's still an unknown quantity as far as I'm concerned. I've assessed the rest of the squad and I've got my ideas on who's capable and probably who's not [totally unnecessary]. On Erik, the jury's still out on him [seriously? phrasing!] because I haven't seen enough of him, so he's been very unfortunate."
Get this man the fuck away from our club!

this lemon owes us next season, regardless of the cost, he needs to put it in next season and fucking man up

and if it is a bad injury why are the club not announcing this at least idiots like me would stop ranting on the internet and he might get some sympathy with us fans, whose patience has already been tested to the limits this season

How have the worst player of the season thread and this thread not been merged yet. Lamela is whatever dog shit shits out itself. I hate him. Hate.

Hate. Hate. Hate.

Send him back to whatever place he's from that isn't England and let's resign Parker.

Back
Top Bottom