Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's alright guys, I just asked some teenage girls on ASK.FM "What have you done with Erik Lamela, I want him back?", maybe they know as they appear oracles to whom everyone brings their questions

This disappearance is strange. I'm sure the shareholders would have an issue with 30 million getting lack of games and lack of clear explanation on his status this year. Even if he is in the country etc.

BkTjzQzIAAA8cot.jpg

"Why are they making me do this? Who are these children? My back still hurts.Keep smiling it will all be over soon."

Bloody impressed that someone has actually managed to make a highlights reel of this guy

I don't know why I love him

The first 30 seconds are just him running around a bit :harrylol:

He will come good. He's got that perfect blend of glimpses of untapped talent and flair that Spurs fans fall in love with.

Then when he comes good we sell to Real for £35m:avbnaa:

Back
Top Bottom