Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

75c781e7-8dc0-4fb2-99f0-f38b54856d97.jpg
You can almost hear him say, "Whoooooooooooooops"

Well that protest worked just perfectly. Lol. Just... lol.
:eriksenlol::levylol:

They'll say "it's not his team". But FSG are in charge so it'll never be "his team" and they'll continue to be an irrelevance.

I'd protest at having to pay £77 to watch a consistently mid table team too.
I can't believe Liverpool raised their ticket prices to £89 DURING the match...
Apparently there was a SECOND walkout protest on 89 minutes when the news filtered through...
:defoe:

Last edited:
God, I watched that game tonight when I got back on match choice. You could hear every word Mingolet was saying. The atmosphere was dreadful.
They didn't make a fucking noise until they went 1-0 up. Then the 'Liver-pool, liver -pool' song started. It was so predictable.
2-0 up and it was 'you'll never walk alone' ironically just before most of them got up & did exactly the opposite.

Then the commentator said, unbelievably, that the atmosphere had changed since the walk out. When in fact it was just as bad for the first hour -if not worse - and was only atmospheric for maybe 22 mins, the time which their 2 goals went in until Sunderland scored their first.
It then reverted back to normal and at the death 'you'll never walk alone' was replaced by audible groans & palpable disappointment.
Best fans in the world, my ring piece ( and that looks like Don King being swallowed by quicksand)

Last edited:
Before you start moaning about theiving yank owners hiking tickets price you have to be paying to get in regularly, surely?
I suppose you could also say the Internet and TV has forced people out of attending matches too. However, they seem to be watching it on TV/Stream whilst commenting on the internet about bottlers that went in the first place but stayed?

Edit: of course I understand about overseas fans etc, etc. I don't mean to come off holier than thou

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom