Chelsea to break 100 points barrier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Joe Clash Joe Clash
jimmyriggle jimmyriggle

rather city than pool.
fucking hate both, but cities you can write off, if pool had won they would have actually deserved it...plus you would never hear the fucking end of it from the cuntish fan base..
These lads I ran into were ok. I fucking hate LOL, but these boys were sound - knew a lot about our club, and were the first to say "yep, we did a Tottenham - except you bought better players". A first for me too, but I have to speak as I find. And they were generous with their weed. :nawty:

These lads I ran into were ok. I fucking hate LOL, but these boys were sound - knew a lot about our club, and were the first to say "yep, we did a Tottenham - except you bought better players". A first for me too, but I have to speak as I find. And they were generous with their weed. :nawty:

when your high its easier to steal your wheels...

6143035a3218496410b622262141l.jpg

Don't mind Chelsea going unbeaten all season, knocks the scum off their perch about Les Invincibles.
Chavs are less cringe-inducing that the Gooners.

As far as approach to the game and building a football club is concerned, Chelski is actually worse than the Gooners for me.

Pool are a disgrace and City, despite their immoral spending of cash, is actually the most decent option of them all. They show a lot more class on and off the pitch, the owners seem to respect tradition and community next to spending insane amounts of money.

Don't mind Chelsea going unbeaten all season, knocks the scum off their perch about Les Invincibles.
Chavs are less cringe-inducing that the Gooners.

I live in London and don't actually know any Chelsea supporters. All the Gooners are bricking it about losing their "invincible" title though which would be hilarious

Back
Top Bottom