Chelsea to break 100 points barrier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Eriksen-sen-sen

Chelsea have played away at city, utd, Everton and Liverpool and have 29 pts from 11 games. Most one-sided title race ever. I reckon that they'll top 100pts

Not that I give a shit about Chelscum, but they said this about Woolwich during one of their early season runs a few years back and United got it every year during the Fergie days.
Doesn't mean shit.

They're over performing at the moment, they'll regress to the mean in time, perhaps with the busy Christmas schedule

I see them in the 90s though - though the defence is a little leaky

Who gives a fuck. That team playing in blue at Stamford Bridge is not the Chelsea I knew.

It's a financially doped squad full of international superstars on ludicrously high wages that happen to play under then name 'Chelsea FC.'

Same goes for city. Remember how great it was when they won the league last year? No neither do I because it was a simple march to the title by the most expensively put together side. All people remember is how Liverpool didn't win. If they had gotten over the line then that at least would have been interesting.

Who gives a fuck. That team playing in blue at Stamford Bridge is not the Chelsea I knew.

It's a financially doped squad full of international superstars on ludicrously high wages that happen to play under then name 'Chelsea FC.'

Same goes for city. Remember how great it was when they won the league last year? No neither do I because it was a simple march to the title by the most expensively put together side. All people remember is how Liverpool didn't win. If they had gotten over the line then that at least would have been interesting.

Made the same point to a bunch of scousers at a Dreadzone gig on Friday (ironically enough at 'under the bridge - great venue BTW) For once we were in agreement.

Back
Top Bottom