Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just seen the Liverpool score.
Trent clearly doesn’t want it enough.

Fantastic isn’t it.

If we can’t beat this bunch this season I’m giving up watching games at Anfield. There for the taking.

The erdivide is a shite league. People somehow have it in their heads ths at managing Ajax is a big deal because in 1995 they won a champions league ( with probably position by position one the best teams ever. They were class) .
Well it’s 30’years later and the league is shit, all the managers that come over to the premier league are shit, half the players they come over are shit( the other half are great..it’s weird.
But the long winded point I am trying to make is that last year we had to hear about ange coming down from Scotland and he was out of his dept etc etc etc etc…..
where is the media denouncing slot not being good enough coming from just as shite a league and having won a lot less.
Typical media bias towards them as usual….
He will be lucky to last a season….
Rant over , I’m going for a lie down……

Arne Slot Headline Bingo 24/25

'Slot's going on?'
'You dunno Slot you're doing!'
'Slot was that?!'
'You'll like this..not a-Slot!'
'Slot of rubbish'
'Dippers lose by a Slot'

"Reds Slot in winner after dubious 115th minute Anfield penalty."

.....Bingo! :mourbye:

Back