Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Love the guy. No snorting coke off a hookers tits in a strip club for our Harry ...although I'd still love him if he did.
Bless his cotton socks.

I cannot relate to him, thus he is not a role model for me! S:nawty:o what I am 5 years his senior.. I need Spurs to produce life examples for me.

I think that lions picture sums this team up perfectly. To have the audacity to post that before we've played and then actually follow it up with a performance speaks a lot for the character of this team.

I think everyone believes but the players seem to believe more than we do.

Leicester are going to have to win three games because try and tell these players they can't win all four remaining games.

Not comparing him and Defoe as they are a different kind of striker BUT Kane isn't often offside as opposed to Defoe who seemed to be permanantly being penalised by the refs which slowed the game up no end. This fluid movement we have now is absolutely incredible and I am loving it. The boy is amazing.

From the grauniad match report at stoke: "Kane must be regarded on this form as the most complete all-round striker in the league "

Assuming he finishes with another 2 goals or so (although at roughly 1 per game for the last 2 months, 30! is still just reachable) Harry will obliterate the Spurs season record. Just cannot say enough about how remarkable this is. Dominating.

From the grauniad match report at stoke: "Kane must be regarded on this form as the most complete all-round striker in the league "

Assuming he finishes with another 2 goals or so (although at roughly 1 per game for the last 2 months, 30! is still just reachable) Harry will obliterate the Spurs season record. Just cannot say enough about how remarkable this is. Dominating.
He has four games and on current form he will score more than 4 goals, I really think he's going to hit that 30 mark. He only started scoring a couple months in again, he's a goal machine.

Run out of accolades to throw at Harry. We have had some truly great strikers over the years but in my lifetime none are as complete a player as Harry.

Also shout out to Lamela, he could have easily gone for goal for our third yesterday but unselfishly squared to Kane.

Back
Top Bottom