Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would love to see the entire WHL crowd sing this in unison ... brilliant :

(It's the first video on the page)

Spurs Away Days

mmm, perhaps being a bit negative here, but we just copied the Özil chant, and managed to build in Özil in the second chant about one of our best players. The first one being Eriksen..

Will probably sing it though, better than much of the other stuff we got!

Needs a big game or to be rested. At the moment he's on a little bit of a dip, which is fine, but it has tended to leave us almost with 10 men.

Possibly a game for Chadli vs United? Go back to the "good old" days. Chadli-Eriksen-Lamela.

I'd blame lazy journalism more than Perez on this one....
What's this, a promising English player from Spurs? Link him with a transfer to United!
Actually, sir, Tottenham are currently above Manchester United in the table
Oh Christ. Alright, where did they sell Bale to again?
That would be Real Madrid.
Perfect! On the back page tomorrow: 'Alli to Real'. *claps hands*
As long as we don't sell him to MUFC .... If Real Madrid want him, tell them they can have him in exchange for Bale and Modric............

I thought the "We've got Alli..." chant was embarrasing. I refuse to copy West Ham and Woolwich.

I tried to get this one going in the PL lower but got drowned out, i'll do the same for the WBA game so give us a hand lads...

Dele Alli's Magic, he wears a magic hat
He could've gone to Anfield, he said oh no fuck that
He nutmegs with his left foot, he nutmegs with his right
And now he plays for Tottenham, the famous Lilywhites!

Looks like Alli had a fun birthday!

Ferne McCann parties with rumoured beau Spurs' Dele Alli

The highlight of that article is definitely Danny Rose's party outfit:

330F060000000578-3534073-image-a-160_1460382039055.jpg

Back
Top Bottom