Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

true, though honestly Woolwich fans hate their own players. They have nothing good to say about them, with the exception of bugeyes. Appalling fans.

No, they call spade a spade. They don't praise mediocre players like we do here. You'll never see a Woolwich fan say anything good about Giroud, Welbeck, Chambo, Flamini, Walnut, Mertesucker, Gibbs or Ramsey. They have nothing but contempt for those players and angry at Wenger for still keeping them at the club.

Then what took them three years? That is nonsense.
It's counter-intuitive perhaps. But Bale was injured half those 2.5 seasons after the hattrick. I think it's plausible they waited to see whether he could have a sustained fit spell, and we tried to put them off also. Doing well in an international match draws attention like nothing else. But like I said, I think we can keep harry anyway.

No, they call spade a spade. They don't praise mediocre players like we do here. You'll never see a Woolwich fan say anything good about Giroud, Welbeck, Chambo, Flamini, Walnut, Mertesucker, Gibbs or Ramsey. They have nothing but contempt for those players and angry at Wenger for still keeping them at the club.
Outed yourself there. You transparent motherfucker.

Grade A nonsense.

Fuck off once and for all you Gooner maggot

Fuck off once and for all you Gooner maggot
black-kettle.jpg

Harry Kane has got 61 goals in all competitions for us now. 56 of them the past two seasons..I think he can make that 60 before the end of the season.

Players he has passed on his way: Bale 55 goals, Mackay 51 goals, Anderton 48, Iversen 47, Berbatov 46, Waddle, Super Pav and Adebayor 42, Klinsmann 39.

He's now on par with Les Allen. John Duncan and Chris Armstrong next at 62, then Ted Harper at 63 before there's a jump to the 69 goals from Eddie Baily who won the league with us and was Bill Nics assistant.

Crooks, Peters and Archibald are on 75, 76 and 77 and could get reached before 2017. Lineker just above with 80.

He's currently on 34th place on our all time list and he will continue to climb, step by step.

Harry Kane has got 61 goals in all competitions for us now. 56 of them the past two seasons..I think he can make that 60 before the end of the season.

Players he has passed on his way: Bale 55 goals, Mackay 51 goals, Anderton 48, Iversen 47, Berbatov 46, Waddle, Super Pav and Adebayor 42, Klinsmann 39.

He's now on par with Les Allen. John Duncan and Chris Armstrong next at 62, then Ted Harper at 63 before there's a jump to the 69 goals from Eddie Baily who won the league with us and was Bill Nics assistant.

Crooks, Peters and Archibald are on 75, 76 and 77 and could get reached before 2017. Lineker just above with 80.

He's currently on 34th place on our all time list and he will continue to climb, step by step.
I think he will break Lineker's record this year. So long as Poch explains that the season doens't start in November, else it'll take him until mid way through January.

No he has a long way to go for that.
Jimmy-Greaves.jpg

Well, that makes me look more of a fucking idiot than usual.

Curse you eanN17 eanN17 >.<

Note: Jesus Christ, didn't realise Defoe scored that many goals. His ratio was almost 1/2

Kane Goals Per game is 0.59. Would be a real test for him to get up to 0.7-0.8.

Last edited:
Can he? Yes.

Will he? Doubtful.

I reckon he gets 5 more goals.
I'm with you, SchmoodSpur2013 SchmoodSpur2013 . Harry always talks about having a 'target', trying to achieve it, then moving onto a bigger one if he does - and never publicly says what it is.

You can bet that right now that his new 'target' is reaching 25 PL goals in a season, which would both be achievable and fantastic.
30, I feel, would be a bridge too far this year.

That would definitely be a target for next season if he can actually hit the ground running this time.

I'm with you, SchmoodSpur2013 SchmoodSpur2013 . Harry always talks about having a 'target', trying to achieve it, then moving onto a bigger one if he does - and never publicly says what it is.

You can bet that right now that his new 'target' is reaching 25 PL goals in a season, which would both be achievable and fantastic.
30, I feel, would be a bridge too far this year.

That would definitely be a target for next season if he can actually hit the ground running this time.
........ THD, what's this new look? Where's my twink?

Back
Top Bottom