carbon clubs fuck off

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Joe Lewis is the main investor in Tavistock Group, which owns more than 200 companies in 15 countries. Tavistock Group's portfolio includes:
  • Sports teams: Tottenham Hotspur via ENIC Group.
  • Oil, gas and energy: American Renewables, BayCorp, NEO Energy USA, Pampa Energia, Transener.
#alittleawkward
When did I say I wasn't a Hypocrite.:sonpoint:

I know it, you know it, UEFA know it. This is what PSG are thinking right now.
34j9n36.jpg

Don't know how uefa can stop this. It's a real mess PSG and mcfc basically have limitless funds or enough funds to bankrupt anyone chasing them.
Isn't it mad that our own PL and FA say nothing.
You can bet if City were taking players from the PL they would.
Man City are state sponsorsed. We all know it. A stooge company doesn't make that any different.
It's too late now, look at all the bribes they have given Manchester,the money they bring in for the PL.
I hope it all fucks up. I really do.

Isn't it mad that our own PL and FA say nothing.
You can bet if City were taking players from the PL they would.
Man City are state sponsorsed. We all know it. A stooge company doesn't make that any different.
It's too late now, look at all the bribes they have given Manchester,the money they bring in for the PL.
I hope it all fucks up. I really do.

The PL have it's own FFP rules, but I think they are less stringent than Uefa's.....so they can always just hide behind Uefa not acting first.

It's bad, I know, but sadly a lot of what is bad for the environment is just so damn good or just bloody handy: cars, beef, outdoor heaters, landfilling the entire waste from a party, chucking your old fridge into a lake etc etc. I do love my carbs.

PSG's squad seems to be collapsing in on itself with a clear divide existing between the veterans/"the expendables" and the new crew within PSG. Ángel Di María, Javier Pastore, Lucas Moura, Julian Draxler, Hatem Ben Arfa and Thiago Silva have apparently been told that they are for sale to make room for Neymar and M'Bappe in the books. Needless to say this has not gone down well and the locker room is divided Game of thrones style, with the "expendables" uniting around Cavani, who has taken their side in the dispute. And the brazilians siding with Neymar to try and solve it.

I hope HBO is taking notes

Back
Top Bottom