Daniel Levy

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I can understand the frustration with Levy, and us only winning one trophy for a decade. But football has got far more competitive over the years with all the money rolling in, and in that case I think Levy has done a brilliant job still keeping us in there without having to splash billions.
I'm proud to support a club with excellent values regarding to the money-side of it. If we can win the league in the next few years, it's actually been a fairy tale.

What do you think, a part from some dodgy managerial appointments, that he's done wrong?
Talk to Karl about it. He keeps disagreeing as well. My point is this: if we were 15th at the moment, blokes like you would be blaming the manager, as they have been doing for the last 13 years, and Levy would get a pass. By all means disagree, l don't give a fuck. What the fuck has Levy done this season? I remember you going mental because we didn't buy a striker? What's changed? He's done nothing to help the club.

Talk to Karl about it. He keeps disagreeing as well. My point is this: if we were 15th at the moment, blokes like you would be blaming the manager, as they have been doing for the last 13 years, and Levy would get a pass. By all means disagree, l don't give a fuck. What the fuck has Levy done this season? I remember you going mental because we didn't buy a striker? What's changed? He's done nothing to help the club.
:adethumbup:

He is a tight fisted dwarf , super slaphead .
His uncle is a tight fisted dwarf , obscenely wealthy , super slaphead .
Both have been blessed with the beauty of a deranged shit fucker .
Always leaving the team short of that extra quality . There love of greed will
always be our weakness . One shit cup this century . Go and tell that
to Bill and Keithy , big bollocks toss pot wanker central .
I've got a 3 foot life size poster of the wonderous messiah in my khazi .
For all that , I worship him , ł love him , in the sense of evil self harm cult .

Last edited:
For all that , I worship him , ł love him .

No really, tell us what you think of Levy :levyeyes:

He dragged us from mid table nothing to consistently getting european football. In the process he made us the 12th richest club in the world and got us a brand new stadium. Sure he's fucked up some of the managerial appointments, but If that isn't an outstanding job, I don't know what is.
What's the point of being the 12rh richest cub if none of those riches are used to bring success on the pitch. I mean seriously, as a football fan, what's the fucking point.

For all that , I worship him , ł love him .
Stop sitting on the fence, mate

What's the point of being the 12rh richest cub if none of those riches are used to bring success on the pitch. I mean seriously, as a football fan, what's the fucking point.

Pretty sure there was 5 clubs in our league above us in that table mate. For every million we spend to try and bring success, they spend 2. Or in the case of united, 5.

Levy haters need to stop using clubs like Chelsea, United, goons or city as a benchmark. Better to look at villa and Everton as similar sized clubs who have flirted with the regular top/5 spot but have failed to get there as consistently as us in the last 6 seasons.

Fuck even Liverpool have been below is more often than not bar one freak season where a world class player dragged them to 2nd place.

I'm not exactly levy's biggest fan. He has made some dreadful decisions or even non-decisions in his time. But he's also done a huge amount of great work to keep us, with our tiny stadium and comparatively low revenue, always pushing to break the monopoly of the big money clubs. Name me one chairman who always makes perfect decisions?

His brinkmanship of transfers still blows up in our faces occasionally. Yet this same behavior has seen us get very good fees for players who really could have gone for much less.

Back to Gooner TV you mug
In some two and a half thousand posts I have posted nothing to suggest I'm a Woolwich fan. I have bought and sold ticket's through this forum on numerous occasions. I take time out of my personal life on here to express my dissatisfaction at how the clubs being run. And occasionally show my glee when we win. Yet in every fucking thread you pop up with your cheap snidy gooner insults. The worst insult any Yid could fucking use....You ain't Spurs mate. You can't be.

In some two and a half thousand posts I have posted nothing to suggest I'm a Woolwich fan. I have bought and sold ticket's through this forum on numerous occasions. I take time out of my personal life on here to express my dissatisfaction at how the clubs being run. And occasionally show my glee when we win. Yet in every fucking thread you pop up with your cheap snidy gooner insults. The worst insult any Yid could fucking use....You ain't Spurs mate. You can't be.
Can any of the match-going fans on here vouch for this clownshoe's real life's existence?

But the majority of your posts are also you moaning about the club..

I find the "gooner" thing a bit childish, but then i remember we are talking about a fully grown adult who plays with Lego in his spare time.

Back
Top Bottom