Tottenham V Chelsea 12:00 Sunday 29th November

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

0-0 FT.

- Cleansheet
- 13 games unbeaten

I am not unhappy with the result. How can you be when you consider the above? That's a record in the prem for us, right? Chelsea stifled the game which they do against the most capable teams. It's a good result for them but then again they are still miles off 4th place. 12 to 14 points off fourth depending on the Woolwich game. They needed three points in my opinion, or a top four finish is beyond them. We're still right in it at the top, have our record intact, and have a nice run of games coming up.
Hope Mason's injury isn't too bad.

Not quite the birthday present I was hoping, but I'm still quite happy with a draw.
Unbeaten streak continues, clean sheet, easier fixtures coming up ... It has been a good November.

Well done spurs. Another week having played three games and still unbeaten.

There are so many positives about our team at the moment, if someone had said to me after the opening game that we would be going into December still unbeaten I would have taken it!

Remember thinking November would be a tough month? Well were through it without a defeat and two wins off top spot with a run of games to the end of the year where we can get more points.

We really do seem to be losing that phycological soft centre.

I am not unhappy with the result. How can you be when you consider the above? That's a record in the prem for us, right? Chelsea stifled the game which they do against the most capable teams. It's a good result for them but then again they are still miles off 4th place. They needed three points in my opinion, or a top four finish is beyond them. We're still right in it at the top, have our record intact, and have a nice run of games coming up.
It is indeed a record. I'll be looking at the bigger picture. We have 24 games remaining in the league. This is just one game. We have a generous run in coming up. West Brom won't be easy but we absolutely schooled them away last year so will be interesting, plus Alli comes back into the side.

Jose has gone completely back to basics, solid, hard to break down, they stifiled the space, they wont be beaten again in a hurry, so not that bad a result shame we didnt play them in October

we were tired second half usually we go up 2 gears, we didnt

as Joe Clash Joe Clash says easier games coming up now, qualified in europe we should beat up a few teams just like we did the pikeys!!

At least we can't be overtaken by the Pikeys or Liverpool if either/both of them win this afternoon, and as previously mentioned, our next 5 games are most certainly winnable.

We've played all of the top 4 from last season, and lost 1 (to an own goal). Most definitely something to be happy about. Now to settle down and watch the Spammers lose.

Enjoy your afternoon, gents! :adesalute:

a good result when you consider the amount of top stars in the chavski team - willian, hazard, pedro, they're all world class. just goes to show we're not far behind

Chelsea's best performance in a long time and us knackered makes that a solid point.

Next five games are West Brom (A), Newcastle (H), Southampton (A), Norwich (H), Watford (A). Our results in those games will likely define what reasonable ambitions are for the rest of the season.

will everyone stop looking at the bloody table too, way too early

Everyone talking about oh one point off etc are same people sayimg Leicester will drop like a stone so which is it?! will you twats just wait for once

Of course we would have preferred 3 points but we didn't play that well, for whatever reason, and still managed a resurgent Chav team without too much problem.
You could point the finger at Alli for getting a stupid booking last weekend...so what, that's footy.
MOM for me was Dembele again...he's our pivotal player whether it's in HMF or AMF...perhaps Toby ran him a close second...and then again perhaps it was Hugo
that gave us the point (from Hazard's first timer).
Team game innit....

Not quite the birthday present I was hoping, but I'm still quite happy with a draw.
Unbeaten streak continues, clean sheet, easier fixtures coming up ... It has been a good November.
Happy Birthday!!!!!
with a picture of Hugo smiling and all
48792.jpg

Back
Top Bottom