The Mighty Tottenham Hotspur vs West Ham United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Couldn't make it today and I'm pretty gutted. The atmosphere came across brilliantly on the radio, we clearly played some fantastic football, but with a professional finish... it is quite difficult not to get carried away right now. Alderweireld is one of our best ever signings. Next weekend is so important now for our whole season, but we should enjoy this moment. MOTD2 all to ourselves, plenty of spammers to wind up, glorious goals... and wonderful to see Hugo with a genuine smile. That lad is an absolute hero. Any footage of our fans ripping into the mockney fascists would be appreciated.

I'm far from saying it is acceptable but it was only a matter of time before this sort of thing happened.
Their fans sing can we stab you every week, this because a Lazio fan who stabbed our fans had a West Ham shirt on. They sing Viva Lazio and punch bags of Europe.. Things like that must have played some part in the fans actions today. I hope the pair of them or one of them make a full recovery and this doesn't lead to more of the same..

I'd be very surprised if anyone caught up in pre-match violence was an innocent bystander, so hard to feel much sympathy. I must've been to hundreds of games and have never witnessed anything more than a bit of shouting and the very odd bloody nose.

35 year old spammer taken to hospital after being stabbed before todays game .Police say he is not in a serious condition ,a blade was recovered ,clubs are assisting ,not condoning this act .........................................but sometimes you reap what you sow.Lazio Lazio ...........pikey cunts.

Ha ha. Boring? Bit harsh dude. Just pessimistic when it comes to Spurs winning the Premier League this year. Surely that's allowed?
I agree with you. This win was huge for the relegation fight that is sure to come by season's end.

But seriously, you don't think it's strange to whine that "surely it is allowed" to be pessimistic when you are sin binning people for being optimistic?

Probably in there with the cart horse...

The cart horse is assuming the position.
West-Ham-vs-Norwich.jpg

Last edited:
35 year old spammer taken to hospital after being stabbed before todays game .Police say he is not in a serious condition ,a blade was recovered ,clubs are assisting ,not condoning this act .........................................but sometimes you reap what you sow.Lazio Lazio ...........pikey cunts.

That's what i'm trying to say.. They laugh because it happened to one of our fans so it was kind of inevitable.
I've seen some of the comments via twitter etc and they are going to cause bad blood.
This is for the authorities and shouldn't take the shine of what has been a fantastic day..

that carroll shot in the first half .....

Carroll is one of the worst players i've ever seen.. When his name was in the starting line up I knew we would win.. especially as they pushed Sakho out wide.
He is laughable as a player and the only thing funnier than his football is the fact that someone paid 35m for the useless great Twat.

Ha ha. Boring? Bit harsh dude. Just pessimistic when it comes to Spurs winning the Premier League this year. Surely that's allowed?

Save that for later, because looking at our run of fixtures I think we are going to be pretty much there until a tough run in April........you'll feel 10x worse if you leave it until we are genuinely in with a chance before you start to dream

I seriously think we are the best team in the league AT PRESENT.. Not saying in general but who is playing better than us at the moment?
No doubt the others will improve but right now if there's a club that no other wants to play it will be us.

No room for it. Our supporters should be better than that.

I seriously think we are the best team in the league AT PRESENT.. Not saying in general but who is playing better than us at the moment?
No doubt the others will improve but right now if there's a club that no other wants to play it will be us.
What's really great is that we are not just a tough out, we are playing some beautiful, high tempo football. Last year, no one wanted to play Chelsea...and no one wanted to watch them either. We're building something very special. Can't wait to see where it goes.

I agree with you. This win was huge for the relegation fight that is sure to come by season's end.

But seriously, you don't think it's strange to whine that "surely it is allowed" to be pessimistic when you are sin binning people for being optimistic?

Hey, I am just trying to keep people feet on the ground when the going is good. Yes, we are playing beautify at the moment. Yes, today's win was tereffic. Yes, I am happy tonight Yes, I can see that we are just four points off the top of the league now ... a league topped by Leicester City. I can say that I am excited about the coming season ahead.

I make no apologies for saying that Spurs challenging for or winning the league is silly. Naturally, I will look like a total pillock when we are parading the Premier League trophy around WHL in May. Add to that, I really don't understand why you decided to suggest we would be in a relegation battle.

Anyone got a vine thingy of that Andy Carroll shot?? it was hilarious..

I tell you what though, everyone bangs on about that Payet but I think Lanzini is more of a threat than him

Back
Top Bottom