The Mighty Tottenham v Woolwich Wanderers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

no i meant in the premiership.
10 goals from midfield in the premiership isnt easy.

my gut feeling is he wont score 10 league goals a season for us.
doesnt mean i will be right.
just an opinion.

calm down guys. not every AM will end up scoring 10 league goals a season just from improving with age.
not a criticism of lamela.

everytime i see that Aldeirweld header, i want to cry, if that went in it would've been the perfect game, but we were all over them, just missing that killer finish to put the game to bed, but feeling good about this tottenham team

Proud of the boys today. Imagine if we can keep this team together for another year? Amazing. Especially with the likes of Pritch, Bentaleb still to come from injury, Oduwa coming back from schooling the jocks up north.... Great times.

Been injured for a while but back in training now. Should probably be in contention for West Ham/Chelsea
with the pressing game causing us to be knackered in the 2nd half of the season.
i think players who arent playing much now like bentaleb will be crucial come the 2nd half of the season. some fresh-ish legs.

chadli will find it hard to get back in this team.
so him too.

Never?

Did it 3 years ago.

lets not argue. i dont rate Seria A.
i was talking about in the premiership.
cant see him being a regular 10 goals a season player.
hardly any are from midfield. so please dont cry about it. it really isnt that bigger deal.

hardly any are from midfield. so please dont cry about it. it really isnt that bigger deal.
Cry about what?

Stop trying to find faults with one of OUR players that has consistently put in good performances this season.

Can't you just revel in the fact he's playing well?

And you said never, not regular.

It's a big deal to us because we are Tottenham fans. I don't give a shit what you say about Fabian Delph or Coutinho. But I am a Spurs fan, so I care about what you say about Spurs players. Seriously, check out what forum you are in. Be polite or get the fuck out

This result is so much the better given we were effectively playing against 12 "men".

Martin Atkinson, take a bow. In spite of some very stiff competition, you're comfortably the worst referee plying your trade in the Premier League. Congratulations. You cunt.

This result is so much the better given we were effectively playing against 12 "men".

Martin Atkinson, take a bow. In spite of some very stiff competition, you're comfortably the worst referee plying your trade in the Premier League. Congratulations. You cunt.
he was that bad I was worried he was going to give them a penalty when sanchez kicked son's foot.

I'm calling it. Spurs to win the PL 100/1 with SkyBet. a tentative tenner and adding to it while the price remains absurdly generous.

4th favourites behind Sheikhty(10/11), some South London team we've just schooled (13/8) and the footballing colossus that is Manchester United (7/1).

Fill your boots, each way, clearly.

Premier League Winner Betting Odds | Oddschecker
really worried about Woolwich winning it.
city can go on bad runs and miss aguero & silva lots.
they are the only team I can see stopping Woolwich.

still think city will do it but cant say I am not worried about Woolwich.
more because its just 1 buffer between them and the title.
usually it would take at least 2 teams to mess up.
this year, just city.

Back
Top Bottom