SPURS Vs VILLA. MNF FTW TBF!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

gap_zpsuosbd5mw.jpg

On the train back... weird game for me. It was almost too easy and the whole match was very flat. Villa are absolute shite. Toby, Jan and Rose were consistent. Midfield lacked energy but I think that was from the quality of the opposition. Atmosphere was really poor, but again it reflected the total lack of a contest that this match was. Villa are absolutely going down unless a fucking miracle happens. Sad to see Villa at home become such a non event of a match. It was all about the result tonight: now the season gets very, very interesting. COYS.

On the train back... weird game for me. It was almost too easy and the whole match was very flat. Villa are absolute shite. Toby, Jan and Rose were consistent. Midfield lacked energy but I think that was from the quality of the opposition. Atmosphere was really poor, but again it reflected the total lack of a contest that this match was. Villa are absolutely going down unless a fucking miracle happens. Sad to see Villa at home become such a non event of a match. It was all about the result tonight: now the season gets very, very interesting. COYS.

My Sis at game said the same thing, in the heart of the park lane there were not many english voices, a load of tourists

The highlight was a bloke spilling 4 cups of bovril down the stairs apparently, so at least some real fans were there

Such a shame, would love to be at the lane singing

Any of you lot ever been to a last home game of the season? I've never been to one, but am going this year, and wondered what the atmosphere would be like - bit of a party atmosphere? (unless there's something still to play for?)

Fucking Carragher : Sell his mother for 2 bob!

Alli for England?

Tottenham 3-1 Aston Villa

Posted at 22:14
A few eyebrows were raised when Dele Alli was called up for England duty last month. Perhaps not any more. The 19-year-old impressed with his energy - and composed finish - drawing the plaudits from Sky Sports pundits Gary Neville, Frank Lampard and Jamie Carragher. Carragher, you may recall, criticised Alli's call-up, saying it was too easy for young players to get England call-ups after his inclusion. Think he has changed his tune....

has mopo had a line in the bogs before giving that sky sports post match interview?

talking at the speed of light and non stop shaking his head :pochwtf::pochlol:

What a great pass by Walker to start this beautiful goal off. 9 times out of 10 he punts that into the opposition half.

Pretty amazing the ground that Lamela covered as well.

Back
Top Bottom