How many points do we get in November?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Really irked by the loss against Villa last season, so I would love to just crush them. With the amount of issues they've had this season and our defense much more solid than last season it should be a given that we beat them.

Woolwich is going to be very tough, as we won't have very much rest at all before that match. Villa on a Monday, Anderlecht on the Thursday and then Woolwich on Sunday. Hopefully we can pull out another away draw.

Chelsea? We should be crushing mid-table clubs! In reality I expect a draw.

West Ham is also going to be tough. We constantly struggle after breaks, and you compact that with a London Derby and Bilic's ability to actually manage a side and we'll probably come out of that one with a draw.

November screams 6 points or less to me.

I actually think that going on form, we have a better chance of beating Chelsea than Woolwich

Yeah possibly mate I just think the trip to Qarabag and back might take it out of the team. Did a bit of research and since 06/07 we've got a bloody good home record against Chelsea in the league (Won 4 Drawn 4 Lost 1) which I'm amazed about, so you're probably right Dane, in my mind a loss to Woolwich is just not an option so couldn't say they would beat us!

The more I think about this the more I can't wait for November... Couldn't have asked for a better fixture list!

Whilst we have a busy week leading up to Woolwich I think they have Bayern away on the Wednesday. Chasing a Guardiola team for 90 minutes should hurt them more than Anderlecht at home will us.

Woolwich won't mind playing us, it's just the usual local derby, who knows what will happen, but we could lose. They are decent this year (at least at the moment, we all know they can fuck up out of nowhere) but it will be a tight game.
Villa are weak, that's three points. Whoever they get in it won't be Jurgen Klopp so they won't be getting a point off us.
West Ham, I'd say that's a draw but we could easily win.
We are a nightmare game for Chelsea at the moment. They are a clusterfuck of a club at the moment and I don't think they will fancy playing us at all. Three points all day long.

So 7 points. But it could be more like 8 or 9 if we have a little luck. Either way, a good haul from the fixtures.

Villa with that new manager smell. We had better nick 3 points off 'em. Good friend is a Villa fan and I want nothing more than to wave that shit under his nose after last season.

Villa with that new manager smell. We had better nick 3 points off 'em. Good friend is a Villa fan and I want nothing more than to wave that shit under his nose after last season.
I just don't think they've got the squad to turn it around. They're going to have to make a really good appointment, and Remi Garde is not it IMO. Still, I guess you never know in football...

I just don't think they've got the squad to turn it around. They're going to have to make a really good appointment, and Remi Garde is not it IMO. Still, I guess you never know in football...

I agree. They're a shit side. They'll have to drop some serious cash in January to fix the problems they've got enough to stay up.

Villa (H) - 3 points.
Woolwich (A) - 0 points.
West Ham (H) - 1 point.
Chelsea (H) - 3 points.

Anything more for me would be a bonus.

Let's start an amazing month with a win against Villa! If we win that game, we'll be EIGHT points better than last season (at this current stage with corresponding fixtures).

Anyway, I'm gonna hope for at least:

1. Villa - Win
2. ArseAnal - Loss
3. Wet Spam - Win
4. Chelski - Draw

.... 7 points for me!

Chelsea are a shambles and it might take Klopp some time to get Liverpool back on track. You just know that West Ham and Leicester are going to drop off. This may be our best chance in years to retake a CL spot.

Chelsea are a shambles and it might take Klopp some time to get Liverpool back on track. You just know that West Ham and Leicester are going to drop off. This may be our best chance in years to retake a CL spot.

I like your enthusiasm, but as it's October?

tumblr_inline_nn4j6etWkO1qzqdem_500.gif

Back
Top Bottom