Qarabağ FK, 1882!!!, Europa League, 17 Sept., 20:05

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You're right. You clearly don't know what an agenda is.

Explain the agenda.

The things he did wrong first half were really poor. And the comments are fuels by two years of frustration in him.

You're talking like he's done things this half or real not that were worth a comment. He hadn't. He's just had a good half.

And check my comment after the goal. Which did deserve a comment.
ha, whatever mate. you just keep on dreaming up stuff to criticise him for like stealing chances off his team-mates.

STOLE!! lol. some people.

ha, whatever mate. you just keep on dreaming up stuff to criticise him for like stealing chances off his team-mates.

So he didn't take the ball out of Alli's stride and then miss the chance?

Think you're too far the other way. I'd never usually criticise someone for backing a player. Like I said it's usually me. But to start digging people out for expressing frustration at someone that has been undeniably a massive disappointment is asking for an argument.

Just remember YOU addressed ME. I didn't pull you up for praising him and never would.

You still didn't explain what you think my agenda is?

Yea, I get that. My point is, the people all over him in the first half have been oh so quiet this half, as if they don't wanna commend his performance in the 2nd. I'm more than happy to call him shit 1st half, excellent 2nd.

Others even dream up him stealing a chance off Alli to bloody criticise him, when he was well within his right to take the shot.

Rose used to get this treatment a couple of seasons a go. Could do no right.
Yeah, I dunno. Personally I criticized him in the first half and praised him in the second, even before the goal.

a48bb6cf-9a1f-4e43-a3ff-2998f82a564d-620x372.png

what's going on here?

When Lamela raises his level to average, people start going mental, its ridiculous.

He played ok, 2nd half, and took his goal very well. There was no more to it than that. Maybe calm down a bit eh....the geezer was very slightly better than normal, but the oppo was 10% of the normal quality we play against.

Relax mate, you seem to be very excited about what we should be expecting to see at a bare minimum from him.

Great performance, never even looked like conceding.
Lamela MOM for me, probably should give him the captains armband after that kind of 45 minutes. Quality.

Back
Top Bottom