Points prediction

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is truly a pointless exercise other than to a chance to show your general optimism or relish in your pessimism just to be a twat, but I'll bite:

v Palace (H) - 1 point
v City (H) - 0 points
v Swansea (A) - 1 point
v Liverpool (H) - 3 points
v Bournemouth (A) - 3 points
v Aston Villa (H) - 3 points
v Woolwich (A) - 1 point
v West Ham (H) - 0 points
v Chelsea (H) - 3 points
v West Brom (A) - 3 points
v Newcastle (H) - 3 points

21 + 6 = 27 points.

With such narrow margins between a 1-point game and a 3-point game there's really no reason--no logical reason whatsoever--that anyone can use to justify predictions of the next TWELVE games, so anyone who predicts we will only have 19 points is just trying really hard to be that guy. You can really see how people can construe it as hoping we only have 19 points.

I'll do it seriously for the next 11 games:

v Palace (H) - 3 points
v City (H) - 0 points
v Swansea (A) - 1 point
v Woolwich (A) - 0 point
v West Ham (H) - 3 points
v Chelsea (H) - 1 point
v West Brom (A) - 1 point

+21 on what we have now (27 total)

6 wins, 3 draws, 2 defeats.

We'll end up after 38 games with 60-65 points as always.

I'll do it seriously for the next 11 games:

v Palace (H) - 3 points
v City (H) - 0 points
v Swansea (A) - 1 point
v Woolwich (A) - 0 point
v West Ham (H) - 3 points
v Chelsea (H) - 1 point
v West Brom (A) - 1 point

+21 on what we have now (27 total)

6 wins, 3 draws, 2 defeats.

We'll end up after 38 games with 60-65 points as always.
If your tipping for football games is as accurate as your tipping for cricket matches then I have to say that's....

giphy.gif

Im sticking with my points tally. I saw no hope in that game to make me think otherwise.
I generously gave us 3 pts against Palace, and 1 point v Pool.

Play like we did at Sunderland and its two losses.

People complain they fall out with sammyspurs sammyspurs , yet he's come into this thread, given his predictions (which by and large are fairly sensible) and several people go on the offensive, without actually offering their own predictions and points tally.

Honestly, change who posted his predictions to someone else and I GUARANTEE we don't see the same responses.

I'm going to the Palace game on Sunday and the team have never lost a Sunday game in my presence, so you can add another three points already.

:freundgoal:

I've considered our midfield options with Eriksen, Mason and Bentaleb injured and arrived at the conclusion we'll have won the EL by Christmas.

Granted that isn't the question but the question is silly.

I've considered our midfield options with Eriksen, Mason and Bentaleb injured and arrived at the conclusion we'll have won the EL by Christmas.

Granted that isn't the question but the question is silly.

I reckon we will smash this shit team 16-0 tonight and they will just hand us the Europa league as there is no point in other teams taking part.

The Europa League will be disbanded as future tournaments are not worth hosting with the conclusion forgone before a game has kicked off.

looking at the bpl table this morning, so far only Man City has conceded less goals than us this season. Definitely noticed already we are so much tighter at the back this season, im actually so excited to see where we pan out.

Just realised I never posted my individual predictions. I actually think we could take more points from the 'top' 4-5 below but, probably won't or, if we do will throw in a different slip-up.

I've added my genuine predictions for the past two games, hoped we'd beat Sunderland and did not think we would beat Palace.

I'm sticking with the original 20-23pts bracket after 15 games as Newcastle is match number 16.

v Sunderland (A) - 3 points
v Palace (H) - 1 points

v City (H) - 0 points
v Swansea (A) - 1 point
v Liverpool (H) - 1 points
v Woolwich (A) - 0 points
v West Ham (H) - 1 points
v Chelsea (H) - 1 point
v West Brom (A) - 3 points

Looking at our Thurs/Sun spread and the workload already on Dier and Kane, the above will still be tough going I reckon.

Back
Top Bottom