Europa League 2015/2016

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'll agree that the quality of opposition doesn't matter. If we can't end up in the the top two as a pot 1 seed, nomatter the opposition then what's the fucking point of trying to win the thing. Travel distances are much more important.

Don't know if it's been mentioned on here, but we're playing Woolwich the weekend following matchday 4 and Chavs following matchday 5. As long as we're not away to Qarabag either of those days, I'll be a happy camper. Oh, and Woolwich have Bayern leading up to our match, while Chavs are playing in Israel. Okay, they have more days than us after the match but still :freundgoal:

If we win against Monaco I think we can safely laugh at Woolwich even more. :kaneshh:

Edit: I swear if BvB dosent in the semi finals, considering their form now, I'm going to honestly question what is going on at that club.

If we win against Monaco I think we can safely laugh at Woolwich even more. :kaneshh:

Edit: I swear if BvB dosent get in the semi finals, considering their form now, I'm going to honestly question what is going on at that club.

Sunday // Sunderland(a) --- Carrier Bag(h) --- Sunday // Palace(h)
Saturday // Man City(h) --- Monaco(a) --- Sunday // Swansea(h)
Saturday // Liverpool(h) --- Anderlecht(a) --- Sunday // Bournemouth(a)
Monday // Villa(h) --- Anderlecht(h) --- Sunday // Scum(a)
Sunday // Wet Spam(h) --- Carrier Bag(a) --- Sunday // Chelscum(h)
???West Brom(a) --- Monaco(h) --- Sunday/Monday // Newcastle(h).

What's the ticket allocation like for Europa away games? Do only Spurs season ticket holders tend to get hold of them?

Would love to know if anyone can't make Anderlecht on the 22nd October.

Back
Top Bottom