Spurs announced as opponents for 2015 AT&T MLS All-Star Game

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well all I can say is to try and look a big star team and get people to watch you it's a poor attempt by tottenham with the squad that has gone out there this game seems to be massive out there to the Americans.Bet it won't happen again in a rush

GpYmt5u.jpg

Oh dear...
:paulinhofacepalm:
That's Cockney rhyming isn't it?

9pm EST? Shit I thought it was 7, which would have been midnight... would have stayed up for that, fuck 2am start though.

It's streamed live on Spurs TV so I assume they'll archive it to watch back? Or is that wishful thinking?

Exactly, 2.15am kick off and not on tv so can't record it.

Brilliant :lennon:

Good one Trev. Although flights to California are a little overpriced for me at this time of year. Looking for somewhere to watch the game a little closer to home in London (*ENGLAND) as I don't have Sky and don't really want to stream.

Back
Top Bottom