Roberto Soldado

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If he works hard, isnt a bellend behind the scenes and the manager wants to keep him around thats fine by me - have to trust Poch on this one.

My heart says maybe just maybe this is the season he is fully intergrated and happy at the club, regains confidence and plays to his full potential.

My head says, some transfers just don't work out, enough already sell sell.

stomach kicks in with a lurch and realise Harry is effectivley our only playable CF .....

his biggest flaw is that he is mentally weak. to be prolific you need confidence and this man has none whatsoever. id take 10 million for him. i hope he is sold.

This is Soldados biggest problem.

Does not deserve a 3rd season at this club. Sell or give away, I dont care.

Agreed, Soldado can fuck off. Football is a team game blah blah, he pretty much cost us the Fiorentina tie after that 2v1 fuckup vs their keeper.

Do people really want him to stay? Un fucking believable. He's a nice guy... so is goddamn Daniel fucking Radcliffe, but I don't want to see him anywhere near Spurs' first team.

I don't dislike him and I don't think he hasn't put the effort in. It just hasn't worked out for him like many transfers don't. If we can't get a viable back up option to Kane then I'd keep him to play in Europe in the arse end of nowhere at the bare minimum. No tears will be shed if he's gone though.

:levywtf: Woberto , can you pop on to the next Easyjet to turkey please ?

:soldadolol: Si, boss si

2 hours later

:soldadowatch: Boss , itz me Roberto

:levywtf: Hwello Wobby , how's Turkey?

:soldadowtf: Well errm the plane was right in front of me .... I tried but I missed it

:levystare:

If we got rid of Soldado and Ade then our wage bill would be significantly freed up. Neither have been good enough and both are hugely inconsistent at best. I'll always have a soft spot for Robbie but he arrived as an established player supposedly in his prime, he's had two full seasons with us, and he's proven to be garbage for our team. It's horrible to say it but it's true. No person in any job deserves another chance after two years of failure and he must be one of our top earners as well.

I like him personally and i think he is better than adebayor so yes i would like him to stay. His wages are a problem i doubt we will be able to offload him for that reason so may as well warm up to his diabolical depths of mediocrity

Most people would tell you that I'm a good guy. I try to treat people well. I like to occasionally surprise my coworkers with homemade cookies even. That's not enough to get me a spot with Tottenham Hotspur.

Roberto Soldado is cursed. I swear Ade's mother must have jujued his ass too.

He's probably more sellable than Ade and probably more willing to get the fuck out of London. So while they both should be sold, we need to get rid of Soldado as quickly as we can.

Most people would tell you that I'm a good guy. I try to treat people well. I like to occasionally surprise my coworkers with homemade cookies even. That's not enough to get me a spot with Tottenham Hotspur.

Roberto Soldado is cursed. I swear Ade's mother must have jujued his ass too.

He's probably more sellable than Ade and probably more willing to get the fuck out of London. So while they both should be sold, we need to get rid of Soldado as quickly as we can.

It is an odd scenario one can't score for love nor money but seems to have a good attitude and seems to be well liked the other has talent in abundance but seems to have what can be best described as mental health issues. Think the best outcome is to move on any which way possible

I like him personally and i think he is better than adebayor so yes i would like him to stay. His wages are a problem i doubt we will be able to offload him for that reason so may as well warm up to his diabolical depths of mediocrity

Better than Adebayor? Hardly. A nicer guy, maybe.. but better? No. At least Ade's managed to score over 10 goals a season a couple of times for Spurs and be a menace to premier league defenses on his day. All Soldado has done is make us a look like fucking laughingstock.

yeah well lets face it - you know fucking everything, so that has to be right

I know he's scored less than 10 league goals in two seasons and looked generally woeful in every competition he's played in for Spurs. Have you been watching the last two seasons? Hello? Mick? You there, buddy? Anyone home? Did one of his numerous egregious misses put you into a coma or something?

Back
Top Bottom