Ancelotti sacked

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What did Ancelotti do wrong? I don't know. The demands here at Real Madrid are very high.

Ultimate shitcunt. Hope he dies of rectal bleeding, that Bale stealing aids infected cock sucking wet fart smooching cunt.

Anfield yesssssssssssssssssss.
images

No, I think he has stenosis which results in him losing feeling in his hands, you can't fuck about with shit like that.

Well, he's taking a year off to get his back sorted out, fuck knows what shape we'll be in after that.
Taking a year off you say? So going into the 2016/2017 season you will have Pep Guardiola and Carlo Ancelotti free? - I imagine one will be ending up at Man City.

Thing is, it's impossible to now appoint a manager who's on Ancelottis level or better. So it's a strange sacking

You know what? Considering the teams he's managed, he's only won three league titles in twenty years. To be fair, he's won three Champ Leagues as well, but three league titles from twenty, when in charge of some of the worlds richest clubs is a bit shite, no?

Back
Top Bottom