The Mighty Spurs - Everton

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

yay. 5th is a great finish. perfect solid away performances. i never felt like everton would score. dont forget they were on a good run of form. we looked in control. how good was bentaleb at LB! it looks so easy for him. & he was up against coleman whos 1 of the best attacking FBs. i feel like u could throw bentaleb in a few other positions & he would do a good job. dier can really cross a ball. he could be our version of ivanovic but without the diving. can play CB but can fill in at RB. good at crosses & a threat in the air. obviously diers much better at CB. another goal for kane to round off an amazing season. mason has been off the boil for a few months but i thought he was very good today. dier, rose, mason, bentaleb & kane could be good for us for many years. lets keep a good british core. lots of work to be done in the summer. clear out the deadwood & bring in players who improve the starting 11. id say poch did a par job this season. i felt the premiership was very weak & poor again. not as exciting as usual either. which is the main thing it has going for it. poch personally doesnt feel me with confidence but dont mean i will be right. hopefully not. 2 more years of poch & see what he can do. plan b, better man management & work out a way u can make the pressing game sustianable over a whole season. thats 3 things which would make me feel confident in him. obviously he needs backing from levy too. well done the spurs fans who go to all the games. u pay a lot & do a lot of travelling! come on villa & barca!!

Yeah, id like to read that, but I need my eyes later for other shit.

Can't be unhappy with 5th and a cup final. Finishing above Liverpool makes it all the more sweeter.

A nice long summer, straight to the group stages as a seeded team.

Well done Poch. Well done team. Well done fans.

Get rid of the deadwood, more boys committed to the cause please. Looking forward to seeing Alli and Pritch amongst the boys.

I didn't call for a serious and studied look at anything, I just offered my point of view but as usual anything that is even slightly against the grain here is treated like heresy and drowned out immediately. But whatever, I've barely been posting here lately anyway, so carry on with your hive mind.
Fuck off you miserable cunt. With posts like that, the less the better. Way off our targets? Who you fuckin kiddin. Our CL run was years ago now mate. Get over it. I hope you've never set foot in Tottenham, let alone The Lane.

yay. 5th is a great finish. perfect solid away performances. i never felt like everton would score. dont forget they were on a good run of form. we looked in control. how good was bentaleb at LB! it looks so easy for him. & he was up against coleman whos 1 of the best attacking FBs.

i feel like u could throw bentaleb in a few other positions & he would do a good job. dier can really cross a ball. he could be our version of ivanovic but without the diving. can play CB but can fill in at RB. good at crosses & a threat in the air. obviously diers much better at CB. another goal for kane to round off an amazing season. mason has been off the boil for a few months but i thought he was very good today. dier, rose, mason, bentaleb & kane could be good for us for many years. lets keep a good british core. lots of work to be done in the summer. clear out the deadwood & bring in players who improve the starting 11.

id say poch did a par job this season. i felt the premiership was very weak & poor again. not as exciting as usual either. which is the main thing it has going for it. poch personally doesnt feel me with confidence but dont mean i will be right. hopefully not. 2 more years of poch & see what he can do. plan b, better man management & work out a way u can make the pressing game sustianable over a whole season. thats 3 things which would make me feel confident in him. obviously he needs backing from levy too.

well done the spurs fans who go to all the games. u pay a lot & do a lot of travelling! come on villa & barca!!

I added some paragraphs for you, mate! :gio:

180fc15e1db233b5b200666c95e6a9f32d89bc2f0ce9f809032212ab762871cf.jpg
i just looked up how to do it, just for u! & where did u get that photo of me from?!

I didn't call for a serious and studied look at anything, I just offered my point of view but as usual anything that is even slightly against the grain here is treated like heresy and drowned out immediately. But whatever, I've barely been posting here lately anyway, so carry on with your hive mind.

Chill out dude.

It's just a bit of fun

Sorry if already mentioned but haven't got time to go through the whole thread.... shame Brad didn't come on for a few seconds at the end... but then I'm a sentimental gal.
Happy with this result and glad Harry got on the score sheet. Hopefully this year's experience will auger well for both Poch and the players for next.
Think it is important that we don't have wholesale change, just for change's sake. We have the foundations of a decent side and let's hope any new players that come in, can slot in with minimum fuss and enhance what we already have in place.

Back
Top Bottom