Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Haha, some people have an answer for everything.

Now we didn't capitulate in 'Arry's final season? lol.
Nope. Harry was the Messiah. Are you fucking stupid or what? In a season where we were flying with a settled team & a settled manager we lost 3-1 away to a team that got relegated. But that's fine. However, losing to stoke this year with a tired, inexperienced team is beyond the pale. Is it really that hard to understand?

I didnt say it was odd that you talk about what Harry did here....I said its odd that keep talking about QPR and Pompey and what he didnt win 20 years ago, while (again) skipping over Pochs shit record in Spain, the the fact he inherited Adkins team, had a decent season, then jumped ship at the first opportunity.
But it wasn't a shit record in Spain, and Adkins wasn't having a decent year, they were relegation form until Pochettino took over.

It'll be 2136 and your disembodied heads in jars will be arguing telepathically about whether Redknapp should have got the boot or not.

latest

If only the other cretins could produce their crystal balls to prove that Poch will be a roaring success here eh....seems many minds are made up.

Very few can say why though, other than desperation and hope.

Never said that
Why make the comparison then? you are constantly telling everyone on here how Poch has up ended this season by not motivating, bad team selections/formulations, forcing certain players into the wilderness etc etc. you then say in another post that you wouldn't have sacked Harry, even though the capitulation in his final year was Quite horrific too. What will it be Sammy? You're quick to turn a blind eye to Harry's shortcomings whilst lauding him as the better man. Time will tell, of that there is no doubt. But over his whole managerial career spanning 30 years he won one cup after 25 years & that wasn't even with us. I think he was competent. would you say he was more than that?

Haha, some people have an answer for everything.

Now we didn't capitulate in 'Arry's final season? lol.

You could call it a capitulation but we took 16 points from the last 13 games, we've taken 18 points from our last 13 games this season.

Has poch been linked with the Argentina job? :adewtf:

For us he was excellent...Ive told you 3 times I dont care what he did or didnt do when he was not at Spurs.
Even in his final 6 months where he, on your own acceptance, was responsible for a capitulation as bad, if not worse, than the one we have had this season with a squad, you have just accepted, isn't good enough. Are you now suggesting that the squad Harry had in his last season wasn't good enough either?

Back
Top Bottom