Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think I know why as a Spurs fan England football team pisses me off so much despite the fact England are in my heart. It's that when they fuck up it just ain't #Spursy.

Spurs is going hell for leather then losing 5-4 to a deflected goal off someone's arse, England is playing boring defensive football, going behind 1-0 and nothing else happening the whole game. No 'dare is to do' more 'dare to dont'.

Already we have a sort of defensive line up at home to lituanian .

article-2138367-12E257C6000005DC-492_634x321.jpg

article-2138367-12E257BA000005DC-617_634x356.jpg

I fucking hate Hodgson. Owl twat.

It's not surprising. Before England, Hodgson managed West Brom. He couldn't hack it at Liverpool and he didn't even last more than a year as Finland manager. What the fuck is someone that is clearly a bollocks manager and looks like an owl doing managing England?

Welbeck has scored 8 in 29 games this season. Kane scored 29 in 43. I'm no mathematician but one is clearly better than the other. I could give two shits about Welbeck being 'reliable' for England. Kane is the one in form and hasn't been given a shot in the national side. Yet another example of reputation over form. Hodgson is an absolute melt.

kane should start, yes, but personally i would rather have my manager look like an owl than not. it is simply strange to see hodgson's owl resemblance scapegoated, when you would really hope that the next manager will reprise the role of wise old owl.
:adegrin::adesalute::adethumbup:

kane should start, yes, but personally i would rather have my manager look like an owl than not. it is simply strange to see hodgson's owl resemblance scapegoated, when you would really hope that the next manager will reprise the role of wise old owl.
:adegrin::adesalute::adethumbup:
I'd rather have an owl as England manager than a human who looks like an owl. Why have a cheap imitation when you can have the real thing? I can imagine that the half-time talks would be far more inspiring and that the boys' diets would include more dead mice which are a good source of protein.

Anyway I feel that we're getting off track. This is a thread dedicated to the champion that is Harry Kane. He would have scored about 15 goals so far tonight. Welbeck is shit.

Back
Top Bottom