Tottenham vs Swansea City

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Block 46/47 will be Swansea fans. They obviously haven't sold their full away ticket allocation meaning more seats will be available to Spurs fans. Tottenham fans have sat in Block 37/38 before.

oh god thats terrible

wow im shocked ............ speachless! a premier league game and hardly no away fans digustng to be honest i thought it was a computer glitch or somthing XD

"When people stop throwing the grenades, I'll stop having to throw them back"
If the people who consider themselves to be the arbiters of all that is great and good on here, concentrated more on posting about Tottenham Hotspur - and gave up their personal battles against people they have never met, then none of us would feel compelled to respond to the insults that they throw around like confetti.
Of all the most risible and astonishing attempts at a put down, jaw dropping in its ironic significance - was reading lego boy stating that sammy and I had no self awareness.
If you had one iota, a speck no bigger than 1 angstrom unit in size of self awareness - you would disconnect from the internet, and never attempt to communicate with humans by it ever again.
When case posted this
"Give it a rest lads, you make the forum shite."
you ticked "like"

my defence rests.

If we can overcome the quick turnaround emotionally and physically from the cup final and win this one it would be massive. Our fixture list until the end of April is full of games that we should heavily favored to get three points from with the exception of United away and even they aren't a juggernaut.

Hopefully the boys will be pissed off and ready to go after the cup loss and we can make things interesting regarding top four. I don't expect us to make it but with our schedule coming up I think it would be very achievable to have ourselves very much in contention going into the final month of the season. Time to see what we're made of.

God, we seriously need a fucking win.

WON IT FOR MACKAY!!
promo249632997

Last edited:
That Mackay passing is sad and significant. Reckon Poch and co will try and apply his determination into helping us to a win.
Seriously we need a win.
It will be hard but a least they are backing up from the weekend as well.
I havn't heard about Walker but assuming he is out.
Lloris
Chiriches, Dier, Vertonghen, Davies
Bentaleb, Mason
Townsend, Eriksen, Chadli
Kane
Spurs 2-1.

I say we put Townsend at right back and Fazio as a winger.... Townsend is great at keeping crosses out of the box and Fazio's link up play has been proven exemplary.

Last edited:
My line-up for the match. (Updated)
------------Lloris----------------
Yedlin Dier Vertonghen Rose
---------Mason Dembele-----------
Lamela-----Eriksen------Chadli
---------------Kane-----------------

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom