Eric Dier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nah, he smiled a few times and actually looked like he has a soul.

Murray could be king of the universe and you'd still think he was on suicide watch.
Heh, I don't disagree. Just the tone/pitch of his voice seemed similar.

Also...

feac4890-8cf4-11e4-828a-2711c9c37272_B5uKRh7CMAA0LWZ-1-.png

:goonermong:
Yeah, he can fuck off.

Agreed. Hasn't gotten enough credit this season. He's got a bright future I think.

I think playing alongside Jan has been a massive help for him - someone world class to learn from. I've heard him talking about how much of a help it has been to play alongside him. If we can just keep hold of Jan and Hugo this summer to tutor these youngsters it will be massive for us.

:avbpray:

As much as people may slate Fazio, he has his moments. Equally he has his terrible moments too. Against a tall team that attack direct I still think Fazio is far better.

Chuck your rose tinted glasses in the bin, he is shite, Dier is twice the centre back Fazio will ever be.

Last edited:
Chuck your rise tinted glasses in the bin, he is shite, Dier is twice the centre back Fazio will ever be.
Dier is great, but he hasn't captained a team to win Europa. ;)
Still time for Fazio to get better, he had a great stint with Jan this season with a really good record.

Dier was epic yesterday, he and Walker are really good on that right side. Said before I wanted Fazio but more than happy with Eric to progress on that game.

Nice to have the options.

But, in true TFC fashion, liking Dier must mean despising Fazio with all your energy, to some.

Great to have both to me.

Anyone still want to start Fazio ahead of Dier?

In some games yes, why not. Dier was brilliant yesterday....why polarize it?

Dier hasnt played like Maldini the whole season though has he?
He has also had some shocking games, and is bedding in too.

People keep bigging up our players so they can fall hard later.

How long before Chadli isnt everyones favourite I wonder and should be shipped off asap..........

The players coming through need rotation. We have a really good situation at the back. Cant it just be a good thing.

Last edited:
Love us to go for Stones during the summer then have England's future centre back pairing, I know I am living in a dream world but a man can dream can't he.

Talented youngster, good on the ball, good in the air, composed. Better at centre half than he is at right back. Actually think he'd make a good defensive midfielder. I think he's definitely one for the future and I hope he is with us for years to come.

Back
Top Bottom