2017 FAYC semi-final vs Chelsea (14th March - 7:15pm - WHL - Block 16)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hope it's not at Aldershot, the grounds a dump and their squaddie fans can get nasty......Woking would certainly be handier for me, but unlikely, i might try and go though

Can we make it Semi Final rather than 1/2 Final in the title?

I don't know why it annoys me so much but it does. Just looks wrong. :gallas:

Hopefully we get news soon, but I guess they have to negotiate a time/date between not only the two clubs, but ITV4 and quite possibly the police too especially if they expect an away fans presence from 1882 or what have you.

Block 16 up the back for me, the stewards got jobs worthy and made us sit down in block 15 most of the time for the Manure game, 16 is in the corner and does not restrict views COYS
But the back of any block wouldn't restrict views?
Feel like the club are cunting us off down there. I'm also bitter because the stewards kicked me out of there cause I couldn't squeeze in when they got pmsy.

Back
Top Bottom