New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I just don't see the same level of support from someone like you as I do from other fans.

Yeah, which is fair enough. As I said before, everyone has their cut off point and different levels of dedication. I'm not a hardcore crazy fan who would go all around the world to watch Spurs, I'll happily admit that, but to have people tell me I'm not a fan because of it is ridiculous. I don't think anyone has the right to tell someone else they are/are not a fan.

If it was convenient and cheap, I'd go. If it isn't then I'm probably not going to at this point in my life, not having much spare time due to being in my last semester and not having much money.

If it makes anyone feel better, i live down the road from Selhurst Park, tried to get a ticket for thier game today to sit in the home end!

I dont want to pay 50k a week so that West Ham can use a quality striker!

(Obviously im not actually paying for his wages....although there was a weird direct debit set up on my account the other day)

Not sure if I agree with the term quality striker. But even so I thought dropping the adebomb on them would have been worth 50k a week.

He
Not sure if I agree with the term quality striker. But even so I thought dropping the adebomb on them would have been worth 50k a week.
'
At the very least it would have given them another target man to lump the ball up too now Carroll is injured, LVG style...

People get in cunt offs out of boredom, because there's little being discussed, rather than the cunting off causing little to be discussed. Wrong way around. You can interject at any time and people will probably reply.
Right... so the cunt offs are the fault of people not posting? How about people who chuck shit around the internet try to get something of life... maybe even a degree of rationality or perspective? Naive cunt moi, I know.

Just not sure when the under armour deal ends

2017 end season, I think. So 2 years yet.

I don't think Nike will Sponsor us. We're not popular enough for them, to put it bluntly. Look at the teams they sponsor; United, Man City :adegrin:, PSG, Barcelona, Juve, Inter Milan...basically teams who win titles or are world-known. It simply doesn't benefit them to give us a few million a year, they've already got brand awareness.

Why I said it will be some company we've never heard of who is looking for that awareness they currently lack. There are a lot of big companies out there with money that people don't know about, could be anyone.

Right... so the cunt offs are the fault of people not posting? How about people who chuck shit around the internet try to get something of life... maybe even a degree of rationality or perspective? Naive cunt moi, I know.

Tbf mate, as it stands the second major reason of this thread disruption has been binned. You jumping on now only continues it. No disrespect intended.

Stick to the topic and everyone else will.

Right... so the cunt offs are the fault of people not posting?

More or less. Seems like when there's no games or nothing major going on people will argue over nothing, whether it's Pat Jennings, a symbol, a player preference or in this case how people spend their money. It's just human psychology, when you've got no immediate worries and nothing to do you'll make 'games' to entertain yourself. Cunt offs are a game, largely.

Look at the language Joe used, when starting all this off. Something along the lines of, "I knew your answer would incriminate you". People start things off on purpose.

2017 end season, I think. So 2 years yet.

I don't think Nike will Sponsor us. We're not popular enough for them, to put it bluntly. Look at the teams they sponsor; United, Man City :adegrin:, PSG, Barcelona, Juve, Inter Milan...basically teams who win titles or are world-known. It simply doesn't benefit them to give us a few million a year, they've already got brand awareness.

Why I said it will be some company we've never heard of who is looking for that awareness they currently lack. There are a lot of big companies out there with money that people don't know about, could be anyone.

Definitely an Arab peninsula state.

Look at the language Joe used, when starting all this off.
Fuck off J - I asked you, politely, how many stadiums you had been to, and you called me a cunt. Don't come the innocent, you brought it on yourself. You don't even know you're doing it. You are a whining little fuckpig.

image.png

Back
Top Bottom